-
10:30pm
"I'm so proud of all three of you" Grayson says while he's walking out the door with Layla. "Thanks Gray" I say and so does Lauren.

The four of them head out my door a bit tipsy and then I slam the door as soon as they're out of sight.

I turn around and see Ethan sitting on my couch just admiring the room. I smirk to myself take my sneakers off, place then by the door by Ethan's and walk up him.

"Hey baby" he says and I sit on his lap, straddling him and I sway my hips side to side.

"What are you-" I cut him off by smashing my pink lips onto his plump soft ones. He soon kisses back and grabs my bum.

"Mmm Ethan" I slightly hum into the passionate kiss. I pull away and he has that same smirk plastered on his face.

My hands lay on his broad shoulders and his hands still lay on my bottom half.

"That was a good night, but I'm glad we're both finally alone" I say looking at his dark hazel eyes. He truly does have beautiful ones.

"Mmm" he mumbles in response. Now pulling my neck down and sucks in my delicate skin. I let out a small whimper and the satisfaction he's giving me.

"I'm craving your touch baby" he says which makes butterflies erupt in my stomach. Somehow only him can do that and have that flattering effect on me.

"You and me both" I reply and he pulls away from my neck. He was now smirking and biting his lip.

"Come on" I say hopping off him and pulling him towards my bedroom.

This will be fun.
*mature*
As soon as my bedroom door closes I'm pinned up against the wall by Ethan and I giggle.

He slams his lips onto mine and has a grip on my waist. My fingers tangle up in his hair and tug slightly, wanting his touch.

He whispers in my ear for me to jump and I do just as told. His holding my thighs and squeezing them slightly makes me smile into his kiss.

He places me gently on my puffy white bed without breaking our lips apart. He pulls away and kisses my sweet spot on my neck again, knowing that it gets me every time.

His cold muscular hands slide up my oversized dress landing on my warm skin, causing shivers to run through my body. He slightly squeezes my skin and bites the skin on neck. Giving me a hickey.

He pulls away and strokes my face "let me show you how much I love you" he says and pecks me once more.

He lifts my dress off my body, revealing my dark pink underwear and looks back up to me. "You're so damn beautiful aswell" he says and I notice lust in his eyes. Matching mine.

I reach up to his shirt tugging it, indicating that I wanted it off and he does that exactly. Showing his toned abs and v line.

I start to undo his belt before he stops my hands from doing so. He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Let me pleasure my princess first" his voice was dark and huskily. I could tell he was getting turned on.

He keeps whispering in my ear. "I want to hear my babygirl moan my name" he kisses my jaw. "I want to see how much pleasure I can give you" he kisses my chest. "And I want to taste you, I crave you so bad" he says now unclipping the Starla of my bra.

I feel butterflies again, preparing myself for what he's going to give me. I love how he talks to me during our intimate moments, making me wet already.

He throws the pink Lacey bra across my room and attacks my boobs with his lips. Kissing and sucking across both and teasing me with his tongue makes me moan "ughh e-Ethan" and I feel his smirk against my skin.

He licks our hands together and moved his lips down my body to where the hem of my panties were placed.

He starts to take them off, pulling the fabric down my legs and I kick them off once they fall to my feet.

"Baby did I make you this wet?" He asks looking up and me and I smirk. "Yes babe, I couldn't help me" I mutter out trying to control my heavy breathing.

Ethan's kisses my inner thighs before sticking his tongue in my wet folds. I hear him hum as he swirls his tongue into my core. "Oh my god Ethan" I breathe out and I let go of his hands now fiddling with his dark curls.

He continues to eat me out as both of our moans and groans fill the room. And after a few minutes I feel a slight knot erupt in my stomach.

"E-than baby I'm close" I get out groaning. "Cum for me princess" he says between licking me.

I soon release all over his tongue and he licks it all up and my panting goes very heavy. He kisses my legs before being his face back to mine.

"You taste so fucking good Mad's" he says, his voice low. He has some of my juices on his fingers from where he fingered me and he brings them back up to me.

"Taste yourself baby" he basically demands and I take his fingers into my mouth causing him to let out a moan. "That's so hot, watching you do that" he says biting his lip.

"Your turn" I say eagerly and flip us over so I was now hovering over him.

I take off his trousers followed by his pants revealing his hard member. The top was red and had some pre cum on it. I smirked to myself.

I kisses his plump lips before leaving multiple pecks on his chest down to his belly and then I'm met with his member that was almost facing the ceiling.

I then place my mouth over Ethan's friend and what I couldn't take in my mouth I sued my hands to pump. "Madison baby, just like that" I hear him moan.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and bobs my head on his dick making him groan even more.

I finishers my business long moments later as his warm cum filed my mouth. I looked at his eyes and swallowed. Making sure he saw.

He brings me up to his face again and I lick my lips. "You're amazing" he smiles and I return the smile. "I love you, now let's rest" I say.
*end of mature*

We both get under my pink and white puffy covers. I snuggle into his chest wrapping my arms around his torso. We were both still fully exposed. I didn't mind, as long as it's with him.

"Goodnight" Ethan says before giving the top of my head a kiss.

---
Smut for days.... ty so much for reading these chapters. I'm actually writing the next one rn