Moonflower 🌙

[Chapter 7]

( Ashley's P.O.V )

It's been a few weeks since that incident. and Eric hasn't Talked to me or tried to approach me. But that's fine since I basically told him to leave me alone. I met Ashton and he has this crazy and outgoing personality. he doesn't take shit from no one, and he told me he had a girlfriend and that when he confessed she thought it was a prank since they started as best friends she thought he was gay but in the end they are happy with each other and he was so sad he had to leave her to come here, so I realized that maybe it's for the best that I don't make him date one of the boys. then he showed me pictures and videos of him and his girlfriend it was gross but cute.

After all that we've been having out together, the class has been great but I can't help but feel hate towards me, many people have been acting shady for some reason well a lot has been happening these weeks not just the eric incident. Like kai sending me dirty looks, at first I would ignore it but then things started happening like mean notes being glued to my Locker. In the beginning, I thought it was just homophobes and jerks that don't like I also found a dead rat in my locker with its gut open and it's organs all over my locker. But that's not the only thing, on my books there was the word 'die' written on it. Ashton saw it and threaten anybody who glance my way since we didn't have an exact suspect he thought everyone was a suspect. I've told the dean he said they are going to investigate, so I left it at that.

So these past few days I've been very wary of my surroundings Kai looked triumph and smug right after something happens to me or find any disturbing things in my locker so I'm beginning to suspect it was him, I mean he was the one who claimed Eric so fast and crazy like a pcycho. I don't know why he hates me instead of Eric like he was the one two-timing us and its was all a mistake I didn't know Eric was in a relationship, can't he just get over the fact that his so called boyfriend cheated on him with me, if he is the one Pranking me he should take that anger out on Eric not on me, matter of fact he should of have broken up with him right on the spot, but I don't really care anymore he is not involved with me and i'm not involved with him.
****************************
I was walking in the campus garden after practice, when I saw the schools greenhouse. I went in there just for the hell of it, and its was beautiful. I took a big sniff of the air and it smelled like flowers and cinnamon tea, I went in deeper in the garden there was a roundtable full of goodies and a teapot full of tea.

I looked around to see if anybody was there. Well nobody was there so I just grab just one. Sharing is caring. I ate one of the biscuits sipped on some tea then I started to think about Eric and how everything is fucked up I didn't notice I was just eating away the goodies that aren't even mine until I saw a shadow cast over me I looked up and saw a scary buff looking man towering over me with a scowl on his face, and realization hit me like a wrecking ball. I'm eating this mans goodies and drinking his tea, I stood up abruptly I was just about to open my mouth to apologize- "were they good?" his voice was low and deep like he woke up from a coma and hasn't spoken in years. "W-what ?" I stuttered pathetically bending slightly backwards to look at since he was so close to my face. "I said were they good?" he asked again I looked at him and analyzed his body boldly checking him out, he is what you would call a hot hunk, his muscles were bulging out of his black v-neck, you could see his manly chest hair, his arms look so strong that it looked like he could carry me and Ashton on each arm, he was really tall, my kind of man. Wait what am I thinking, he is way older than me... Well who cares I know my parents don't.

I raised my hand and swipe it under my lips to make sure I wasn't physically drooling, after checking him out all that fear that I felt earlier was gone and now lust was present. " I-I ya... yesh they were good... uh, what's your name?" I asked.

He just look at me and started to clean up, I didn't notice until now that he had gardening gloves on and his jeans were dirty with dirt. "I'm a gardener, don't worry about my name ashley," he said making his way deeper into the greenhouse, "h-how?" I asked dumbfounded, he then turned around and pointed at my gym bag, "oh." I said I looked down because I felt my face become warm I was blushing out of embarrasment.

When I looked up again he was gone, strangely I felt lonely like I wanted him to stay with me...

[A/N]

Well peeps i'm back and IDK wat to say... Well just enjoy and thank you guys for voting i really appreciate it 🤗❤❤❤