Flowered 🌹

~eric~~~😍

[ Chapter 4 ]

He kissed me. pacing around my room somebody knocked on the door.

"Hey shawty , I um wanted to talk about what happened, bout you know--- earlier?"...

"..."

"U-um h-hold on "

I started to fix myself , don't ask why I don't know either , I opened the door to find Eric standing the with his left hand on the back of his neck , wearing sweat pants and a sip up hoodie no shirt under. [A/N: nosebleed]

I stepped aside to let him in , "hey..." "Yeah hey , I talked to the headmaster about what happened and it seems you weren't the only one who've been harassed , they are doing something about it so don't worry baby girl." He gave me a small smile when he said that right.

now we where sitting on my bed , out of no where he brought me to his lap. making me straddle him , I look up at him in shock and confusion .

"What you doing?" I asked and before I could get an answer he kissed me again , I didn't respond because why should I? He felt that I wasn't responding so he grope my bum and started to fondle them, spreading them apart and squeezing them that made me squeal , and he took that as an opportunity to enter his tongue in and explore like an explorer going on an adventure.

I don't know what came over me after what I experienced I shouldn't be doing this but hey fuck it.

I found myself deepening the kiss further and gripping the back of his hoodie.

My hands traveled towards his neck pulling his head forward.

moaning into the kiss , he started to trail wet kisses down to my neck where instantly he found my sweet spot , he was just abusing that spot with those big juicy lips.

Clawing his back and letting out little moans , I was so lost in the moment I didn't feel him taking off my grey tights.

"M-mmm ahh eric~" his hands where under my boy shorts (the panties) he squeezed my ass so hard that he left his big hand prints on them.

He was going to take them off . and that snap me out of my daze moment.

"Wait Eric what are you doing aren't we supposed to be talking about 'earlier'" to empathize what I meant.

He looked confused until he understood and made the 'O' face , I nodded "so?" I stood up fixed my clothes and sat next to him.

"Well... I mean I shouldn't have done that you know I ah was going to apologize for kiss but it was all for a good cause" he gave me a big thooty grin.

I sigh and bring my knees up to my chest. I thought about what does this mean?.

Are we lovers?.

Are we dating?.

Is he even gay?.

Is he using me or trying to play me?.

Does he just want a quick fuck because I got a fat ass and I'm prettier than these hoes?.

I was so lost in thought I ain't even hear Eric calling my name.
"Ashley what are you thinking about?".

" what does this mean Eric?"

"What does what mean?"

"The kisses , the pet names , we almost had sex , Jesus Christ!".

"..."

" I don't know... But it could be something " he said looking hopeful of something I couldn't make out.

" what could it be , you tell me."

"Well for starters we can... Date--- or whatever you want its fine with me... I guess" couldn't he be more awkward.

I roll my eyes and sigh what could possible go wrong with dating Eric?...

Well everything...