Wildflower 🌼

(don't play song until i say so)
Ashton~~~💋

[Chapter 5]

1 month later....

Eric and i have been doing great , our personalities are compatible we've been on 3 dates and they all end in heavy make outs outside my dorm room , the first date he took me in a cliche picnic by a water fall in the woods of the school.

the second date he took me to a museum because he said he love bones , creepy i know but when you look all the passion  in his eyes when he talks about bones , you can't help but find him cute, he said he was going to get a basketball scholarship so as a back up he can study to be an anthropologist , cute right.

Our third date... he took me to the beach and we spend the night there since we didn't have practice , so we packed an over night bag and rented the cabin we stayed in by the beach the master bedroom had this amazing view, and i can almost remember how i almost ruin the night by stopping Eric from taking my virginity.

~~the third date~~

Eric and i were playing in the ocean , he was splashing he was wearing swim wear shorts and i was wearing a two piece bikini and yes i know i'm a guy wearing a bikini but i always felt like a girl the difference between me and a girl is that i have a dick and i can't produce children , but  have a rare case of Gynecomastia where im a male who can lactate but thats another story, anywho my bikini consist of  a crochet boy shot with a crochet top and the design was colorful zig-zags.{A/N: you just don't know yet}.

Eric said he liked how i dress like a girl and all  it doesn't bother him which i'm glad because if he were to hate it it would bring bad memory back

Eric said he liked how i dress like a girl and all  it doesn't bother him which i'm glad because if he were to hate it it would bring bad memory back... back to the date , we played for a while until he brought me to a little party on the beach there where four wooden poles with light dangling down  people where dancing and there was and outside bar it look so--- tropical  i loved it.

we danced , drank some delicious cocktail  and then we went to the cabin i told Eric to get to two rooms because i was not that comfortable sleeping with him like some married couple and it's supposed to be a date i'm not that shameless.

(play song now).

we started making out by the front door , Eric hastily  unlocked the door  we came stumbling in we bumped the couch , try to find the nearest room while taking the clothes we had on top of our bathing suit the light of my room(master bedroom) was dim it was so romantic .

we stood by the bed breathing hard and looking at each others eyes the sun was just setting  that glow made him so beautiful his eyes shining and looking at me like i'm the only one on earth or the most precious thing ever and all i could thing of is that his eyes held love , he brought his hand to caress my face "your so beautiful" he whispered i blushed  at his words he was so gentle from before he took his time to undress me and kiss every part of my body it was something i haven't  felt before , and all i could say i felt loved and warm but deep down i was scared of that love i was doubting my self but he made it all better when he kissed me so tenderly  like he was silently telling me he loves me, i know it's took early but he is just...

he lay me down on the bed gently , like i was some sort of fragile glass the any rough treatment i would brake, every single touch , kiss , and caress was so gentle i felt like i was floating on a cloud , it felt so nice i moan when he took one my nipples in his mouth , sucking on it like some sort of candy while he played with the other , he kissed down to my to my stomach he kissed my belly button i giggled and he just smirked looking at me .

he started going downwards and he stopped i looked down at him asking him  what's wrong but he declared that he is not gay that broke my heart a little until " but i'm willing to be gay just for you so you can say i'm ashleysexual babe" he winked at me i just giggled a little and blushed at the word 'babe'  he is perfect.

i lay down on the bed and arched my back suddenly when he took me in his mouth i let out a silent moan , i lift my feet on the corner of the and fist his head while letting out moans and curses his mouth is so warm and when he deep throat me is just feel so, so ,so--- good! i feel on cloud nine , it feel so good i try to back away but he just held me down by my waist his grip is so strong "ah Eric mmh so good , yes keep doing that babe , yes~ babe i'm so clo!- mmmhh!!" i arched as i came in his mouth, i thought he was going to be made but he surprised me by slowing my kids ... that's that.

"Eric! why did you that lets get you cleaned up " i said getting up to guide i'm to the bathroom but he just pushed me down and started eating my ass like groceries "fuck! " i shouted while gripping the sheets in a death grip i was afraid i was going to rip them he shifted my legs so now they where on his shoulder i was a moaning mess  he started to tongue fuck me , then he just ram in as deep as he could go and started to move his tongue inside me , "shit! s-so mmh! g-good Eric baby"  i withering , i arched when he pinched one of my sensible nipples "ahh! n-no m-more Eric i'm so c-close p-please stop" he didn't listen he just started to suck and slurp on eagerly  he spit on it and inserted a finger in , his finger was searching for something.

he found my prostate while riming me when i gave that high-pitched loud moan he smirked in victory, he had flipped me on four , so he was eating me from the back he didn't stop until i came for a second time.

soon after that he stood up my eyes followed him to where he was going , he told me to stay like that and that he would be back , when he got back he had a condom in his hand , that made me sit up real quick i looked at the condom , he looked at me than the condom he raised an eyebrow "what's wrong baby girl?" i scratch my head awkwardly now how do i tell him i'm not ready ...

"well the thing is Eric baby i'm not... i'm no-". I stuttered.

"not ready?" he asked cutting me off.

I nod.

"okay" he said while he shrugging like he didn't care."it's fine i also think you are not ready and i respect your decision and  it's also just the third date anyways, i cant wait" he said with a soft chuckle.

I sigh of relief . i though he was going to be mad but then i felt bad because what about him? i came twice and he is just hard as a rock so i just gave him a toes curling , eye rolling back blowjob, and just because i was a virgin didn't mean i ain't practice  on how to pleasure a man.

in the end it all went well , we slept in different rooms , we ate breakfast together than went shopping then we went home , it was a cute over night date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~back to the dorms~

today  was a week from the first day of school so every body that lived in the dorms are coming or i should say the rest of them , i'm exited because i get to meet Ashton the ' straight twink' i just think he is on the low to be honest because they way they describe him is so feminine , but ill figure it all out and maybe even pair him with leonardo or maybe winter or maybe both ???...

I HAD TO FIX OR CHANGE SOMETHING IN THE PLOT REMEMBERED NO MATTER HOW FEMININE ASHLEY ACTS HE IS A MALE HE HAS A DICK N THIS IS MPREG = (MALE) PREGNANCY OK? OK.

KISSES💋

And voting won't hurt my lovelies 🌺