Everything in the living room was completely destroyed. The couch was thrown across the room, and the television was shattered into a million pieces. "We need to see what happened here," I state, before turning to the other girls. "Winx Tracix." I smile softly, as the past forms right in front of us.

The wizards of the black circle tricked Roxy. She sent Artu to find us and warn us before it was too late. "Winx, if you're watching this, then you know that we have Roxy," Ogron says. "Come to the fruity music bar, and Dulman will be disguised as Rick."

"Then," he continues. "We'll trade the white circle for Roxy." The past disappears into thin air, as worry creases my forehead. We return to our shop, trying to come up with a plan. I purse my lips in concentration, before releasing my transformation.

"I have a plan," I say abruptly, before meeting Rena's gaze

"I have a plan," I say abruptly, before meeting Rena's gaze. "Rena, I want you to make an air copy of me, and I'll find Roxy. I'll tell you when I rescue her and her dad." Rena eyes me carefully, before anxiously biting her lips.

"That's a really good idea!" Tecna states, nodding in my direction. "They won't be expecting that." Rena grins, before holding up her hands and making a copy of me appear into thin air. Soon enough, they leave, as I hope our plan will work out.

"Aqua, can we join you?" Izzy questions, as I furrow my eyebrows in concentration. I shrug my shoulders, knowing their enhanced senses will come in handy. "I'll help you find her. I still have her scent," Artu says, before leading the way to an abandoned warehouse.

"Aqua: Believix!"

I look at the pets, as they stare at me for a moment

I look at the pets, as they stare at me for a moment. "What's the plan?" Artu questions, as a smile forms on my lips. I look at the warehouse, feeling concerned for Roxy.

"I'll deal with Gantlos while you save Roxy and her dad," I say, as they nod in response. I kick open the door, as Gantlos' eyes widen in shock and horror.

"Aqua...!" He shrieks, as I put my hands on my hips. I have to distract him. I look at him, thinking of countless possibilities. "At least you're not calling me the water fairy," I remark. "Anyone with a brain would know that I'm much more than that."

"I don't care!" He declares, as Roxy escapes from the ropes. Gantlos notices it too, before firing an orb at her. Artu jumps in front of her, taking the hit. I cover my mouth, as my eyes flash dangerously. "Roxy!" I shout, before hurrying towards her.

Roxy starts to sob, holding Artu close to her. "Don't cry," Gantlos mocks. "He's just a dog." I raise my eyebrows, knowing that he just messed up. Don't ever tell an animal fairy that their favorite animal is just a dog. To them, it's more than that.

My eyes widen, as an energy starts to come from Roxy. "Just a dog!?" She yells furiously, before getting to her feet and glaring at Gantlos.

"That's impossible!" Gantlos shrieks. I shoot a glare at him, being completely furious at him. Roxy stands forward, being prepared to attack him. "You messed with an animal in front of the fairy of animals," I point out, with a smirk on my face. "Clearly, you're not the smart one."

He groans, before sending a spell at us. I smirk, before blocking it with a shield. He looks at the ring on my finger, before gasping in surprise. "You have the white circle," he notes, before sending powerful power beams at us.

"Roxy, we need to leave here right away," I say, looking at her through the corners of my eyes. "I can heal Artu." Her eyes widen in shock. She nods, before picking up Artu. I turn to stare at her dad, before summoning my orb and teleporting him to the fruity music bar. A second later, we fly out of the warehouse and land right outside. I cannot risk her life.

That's when the wizards of the black circle appear in front of us. "Did you like our little trick?" Rena asks, as her and the Winx appear in front of us. The illusion of me disappears into thin air, as they groan angrily. "Girls, distract them," I state, as they nod lightly. I kneel next to Artu, before healing him using my magic orb.

"Thank you so much!" Roxy proclaims, with a bright smile. "I'll forever be grateful." I nod in response, before narrowing my eyes at the wizards of the black circle. They stand in front of us, having evil smirks on their faces.

"Winx Zoomix!" We say at once, as our teleportation wings appear on our backs. I nod and take Roxy's hand, before waving good bye to the wizards of the black circle.