Living with decpticons

This couldn't get much worse... now I'm not only a prisoner but also like a pet. Sure I was out of the jar prison but now I have a metal clamp thing on my wing. I mostly had to stay with Knockout and his friend, whom I learned was Breakdown. Which was most of the time since Soundwave and Megatron were so busy with whatever. Not that I'm complaining since they mostly keep me in the bottle. 

I sigh and lean on a medical book on the corner of a desk. I grab the edge of my left  wing where the clamp was and try to pull the trigger up. I feel it slowly give in, the pressure easing up on the trigger up while I pull it with me one hand away from my wing. I hear it pop open and stop the heavy metal from hitting the floor. Putting it down carefully you move to the other one trying to do the same thing to the other one. Long slinder fingers wrap around your torso, forcing you wings down gently. The hand moves to Knockout, I really wish that I  could wipe the smirk off his face. 

"Good thing I invented this before you could get those clamps off." He comments while clipping a weird metal device my wrist. The clamp gets taken off from my right wing and it's immediate relief. "Just so you know if you try to leave or anger one of us you'll get a small shock." He comments while letting you slide off of his hand and onto the desk.  Breakdown walks in and goes to his partner. "So why are you both Decepticons?" I question before the two could start talking over Knockout's finish or something. They both look over and I decide just to fly over to them and sit on Breakdown's shoulder plate. "Well it's not like we had much of a choice, plus I prefer to be on the winning team." Knockout explains. "Why you wondering in the first place?" Breakdown questions . "Well you two actually seem nice compared to the others. Also that you're you and not a mindless followers." I answer plainly. 

"Well doll seems like you actually like being here." Knockout says while smirking. He goes back to his inventions on the desk and start working. "Better here than with team Prime." I state, sass dripping from my voice. "Really?" Breakdown asks before Knockout could. Although he's now looking at you with curiosity too. "Don't worry about it." I say, trying to brush the subject off. "I know how about you come with me to a race tonight." Knockout reasons trying to get me to brighten up. "I thought you don't like organics being near you?" I add with sass dripping in my voice. "Only you get to doll so feel honored." He replies with a smirk before going back to his invention. I try to hide the small blush on my face but I'm sure Breakdown noticed since he's smirking at me. "Shush it." I say, trying to shove his face plate away. 

TimeSkip

It's been a couple hours but finally it was time for Knockout and I to go to the race. He walks to the ground bridge area of the ship and I fly behind him, since you know it's been forever since I could use my wings. When we get there he transforms into his Alt form and I land next to him. I get into Knockout's Alt form and we go through a ground bridge. "What no bad ass music?" I question, which causes Knockout to chuckle and switch the radio on. We pull up the to the race and see the others lined up. I look around until I spot a yellow Camaro with black stripes, Bee. "Knockout-" I begin but I'm cut off by his laugh. "Hold on Doll, it's going to be a bumpy ride." He finishes. I feel the seat belt get tighter and the rev of his engine. The one time I wish I had that blasted phone is now. 

The cars are waved off and I'm forced into further into the seat. He quickly catches up to Bee but they take evasive action. Which just kinda ends with him shooting at Bee with his blasters. Which lead me to think about the Prime team. Did they even notice I was captured? Do they even care? My train of thought is interrupted when Knockout transforms. My wings go out instantly but their force back when he grabs me. I look over to see Bee looking at me worried, while Jack is watching it all from behind a rock. "What are you gonna do now Autobot scum." He taunts Bee. A ground bridge opens and the other Autobots come rushing out. "Knockout give us the girl." Optimus orders but it doesn't do any good. A ground bridge opens behind Knockout and he snickers. "Sorry but I have to go. See you next time." He says before he rushes through the portal and it closes behind us. 

He opens his hand and  moves it to where I'm just sitting on his hand. "Well that was exciting." I say trying to relieve the tension in the air.  "Of course it was I was there." He states causing me to roll my eyes.