New Ranking

"What will you gain? Why do you want me on your side so badly, Megatron?" I question as he continues going down the dark, empty halls of the warship. "Do not forget that this is a mutually beneficial agreement. You join the Decepticons and help me while I help you." Megatron replies while smirking, avoiding a direct response to the question. 

Silence surrounds us once more, the only noise seemed to be Megatron's footsteps on the metal floor. Eventually, we arrive at the ship's control room. Megatron makes his way past the cons and towards his throne. A few of the cons I recognized and a few I didn't. The ones I recognized were Soundwave, Knockout, and Breakdown. Of course, all of the vehicons look the same to me, which makes me wonder if they are all the same or different. The high-heeled con was new to me though as well. For some reason though, the high-heeled one annoys me already and seems like trouble. 

We stop in front of the other cons, Megatron now turned to his troops so he can address them.  "Decepticons, welcome our newest member to our ranks," Megatron states, causing all of the attention to be directed to me as the room fell silent. I tuck my wings in lightly out of nervousness. "(Y/n), you now have free range of the ship, but you will not leave without my permission. We have ways to keep track of you." He explains as I feel his sharp glare boring into my skin. He moves his hand down, making me fly off since I didn't want to fall to the ground. "Knockout, go and take the tracker off of her wing, and give her a communication device." Megatron orders, while turning his back towards us and walking off, further onto his bridge. "Right away, Lord Megatron." Knockout answers, holding his servo out to me so I can land.

I go and land on his hand, knowing it would be faster travel and take less energy for myself. Knockout walks out of the bridge, Breakdown following us as well. I move and fly over to breakdown's shoulder, not wanting to bug Knockout as much. Plus Breakdown is pretty chill when it comes to me hanging out on his shoulder. "Is bucket head always that intense?" I question, shivering lightly and shaking out my wings lightly to release some stress. "You have no idea, doll. Just don't mess up a mission or assignment and you should be fine." Knockout advises as we near the Medbay. 

We come to the Medbay doors and they slide open automatically. "(Y/n), Please take a seat on my desk near the magnifying glass. I have to remove the tracker from your wing." Knockout explains, going to look for smaller tools in the Medbay's storage. I fly over onto the desk and sit down while Breakdown sits on the other side of the room. "So how come you decided to join outside, (Y/n)?" Breakdown questions, since we're finally away from the cameras that Soundwave uses to watch everything. "Well, it's not like I had a choice in any of this. If I did have a choice I would be back home with my dad, and not involved with any of this." I rant lightly, missing home and what used to be my freedom. 

Knockout walks back over with the needed tools and sets them on the desk. "Trust me, Doll. It's not that bad here and now you have us. As much as I hate to admit it, you're not bad for a fleshy. The only one that I've seen able to actually be fearless and able to take down a cybertronian." Knockout continues to work on the device while complimenting me. "Thanks." I blush a bit and look away. "Wait how did you know about that?!" I question as I feel the device come off my wing. "Easy, you took down Breakdown." Knockout smirks while jabbing his thumb in Breakdown's direction. "You did pretty well. We'll have to spar sometime so you can take down any mech you want." Breakdown smirks while punching his fist into his other servo. "Maybe now soon, the artifact that allowed me to become cybertronian size is with the Autobots." I blush slightly and stand up, moving my wings freely. 

"Well, that's too bad. Here's a communication device though, beware it has a tracker." Knockout explains while giving me a watch-like device. I slip it on and see that it operates with some kind of touch screen thing. 'Great, more technology I have no idea how to use. How did I go from not touching any of this weird technology to having it be way too involved in my life.' I think lightly while playing with it. "Now where do you want your symbol at?" Knockout questions, crossing his arms. "Wait what?! There's no way I'm letting you put the Decepticon symbol on me." I growled lightly, my wings puffing up in anger. "I'm only joking, your device already has the symbol on it at all times. It's just too easy to mess with you." Knockout chuckles lightly, causing Breakdown to laugh a bit too. I just huffed and rolled my eyes lightly. With these two around maybe everything wouldn't be too bad after all.