Eren came over and took a seat next to Mikasa and started eating his tacos. "So Eren, you and Mikasa plan on having a family together or what?" His father quizzed making both figures become flushed.

"That's a bit straight forward dear..." Kaurla said seeing the two, now adults, turning redder. "They should be prepared for this sort of question, haven't you two ever discussed it?"

Eren and Mikasa looked at each other and then looked away. "Can I be the god father of your baby?" Armin blurted out, interrupting the silence. "You say that as if she is pregnant" Eren said as he was finishing up his tacos. "I mean like you two didn't haven't you? Besides Eren, you look like you'd be careless and forget"

"Well do you see a baby bump on her now?" Eren questioned making Mikasa giggle. "Was he careful on you Mikasa?" Kaurla inquired.

"Or was he being harsh on you?" Grisha said making Eren choke on air as he went to put his plate up. "Pretty much in between...but I have been thinking about it, I mean, graduation is coming up and soon we'll graduate college and then start living our lives. If anything, I want a girl!" Mikasa beamed happily. "We're having a boy" Eren said, ruining her moment. "A girl"

"A boy"

"A girl!"

"A boy!"

"A girl and that is final!" Mikasa screamed. "You owe me fifty dollars if it's a boy" Eren said crossing his arms. "My body, my rules, my choice of gender for the baby"

"Well I can tell you failed science miserably Mikasa" Armin said as Mikasa grabbed one of the couch pillows and threw it at him.

*****

Two years later, Mikasa laid down in the hospital bed with Eren beside her.  Eren was holding a bundle in a blanket, being meticulous. Mikasa smirked at him. "You owe me fifty bucks Mr" she said as Eren chuckled.

"You still remember that deal?" He questioned as Mikasa nodded. "I don't forget bets" "well you're gonna have to wait because my wallet is at home and you're staying in here for two more days" he reminded. Mikasa laid up in her bed and insisted on taking their baby girl.

They both looked at her as she shared mostly Mikasa's features. Her short dark hair, fair skin, plump lips, and the best part, her right eye was gray and her left eye was forest green. A gene massed down from Eren and to their daughter named Mari.

The couple had married each other last year and went on their honeymoon right after. When Mikasa was seven months pregnant, they had a baby shower.

Eren graduated from a university early and was working as a professional pediatrician and a professional doctor at the besy hospital there was. Mikasa was entering her third year of being in college and on top of that, was doing photoshoots for sports as her dream of becoming a fitness model was being reached and she became a public figure.

So much could happen in two years and the couple was happy to have done this early. Hearing a knock on the door, Eren got up and opened it as through the doors was some of their friends from highschool which was Christa, Ymir, Armin, Sasha, Annie and Bertholdt and Eren's parents and Mikasa's brother and soon to be sister. "Surprise!" They all cheered as they entered the room carrying gifts, ballons, and a cake which was in Petra's grasp.

"Oh my gosh my first granddaughter" Kaurla squealed as she insisted on grabbing Mari as Mikasa was fine with it and handed her over. Staring at her distinctively, Kaurla was unable to control her smile from spreading wider. "Man...I think I want another baby now" she said as Eren stared at her cluelessly. "No you don't"

She giggled. "Levi do you want her?"

"No I'm scared of kids. Don't you know how hard it was just to take care of that?" Levi questioned as he pointed at Mikasa. "Well fuck you too" Mikasa said as they all bursted out into laughter. Everyone set their gifts aside and Christa tied the balloons to Mikasa's hospital bed handle. While in there, they all got to reminisce about their funny and memorable times in highschool and even tolf about the good stuff they was doing now. Ymir has gotten better as she has begun college for her future career and is dating Christa which everyone congratulated their relationship.

While everyone kept talking all about, Levi took a spot next to Mikasa on her bed. "I'm still questioning if you're ready for a baby" he said as Mikasa looked over at him. "Well Eren and I are finacially stable so we'll be alright" "hmph...as much as I hate to admit it, you married the perfect guy-" "despite your long list of useless rejections at our marriage" Mikasa stated as Levi smirked. "And I still got it, but really, I'm pretty sure mom and dad will be very proud of how far you've come and is living a good life"

"They'll be proud of you too. You've done wrong things to support us both and if they were in your shoes, I'm sure they would of done the same. For you to start stealing and selling illegal drugs to running your own tea shop and being engaged to a wonderful woman like Petra. It still surprises me how my spanish teacher is soon gonna be my big sister. So yeah, if anything, mom and dad will be proud of you"

"Yeah they would" he mumbled as they both looked over at Annie who was poking Mari lightly in her pudgy stomach while she stared cluelessly at the blonde.

"It must be sad knowing that mom and dad won't be able to watch their first grand daughter grow up though" "In life unexpected things happen but no matter what, I'm sure they'll both protect her. Instead of being in the sky, I think of them as birds just watching" "tch, you're so cheesy"

"Whatever" Mikasa said. After a few more hours, they all said their goodbyes and left as even Eren had to leave for work in the morning and gave Mikasa a gentle kiss on her forehead before leaving her alone with Mari. She brushed her fingers through her hair while Mari stared up at her.

You're gonna be such an amazing child. It's easy to tell. I'm curious as to how you will turn out in just a few years but no matter what, your father and I promise to protect you, our sweet and beautiful little girl...our angel She thought and cuddled closely with her daughter before the two fell asleep.

**************************************

I'm not gonna end with "The End" because I'm not certain if I want to make a sequel or not.

I already have some stuff planned out but I'm still not certain if that's what I want it to be so it might take a while for me to make even the first chapter.

Making this book was really fun though!

This book also had some life lessons:

1.) No matter how different you may be from everyone else, you're beautiful in someone else's eyes (Based on Eren)

2.) Everyone deserves to be treated the same no matter how different (Based on all of the unique people)

3.) Don't hide who you are and be yourself (Based on Eren and Christa)

4.) Everything has a different outcome from what you anticipate (Based on Grisha)

5.) Girls can be strong too (Based on Mikasa, Annie and Hannah)

6.) Never look too deep in the past and focus on the future you want (Based on Levi)

7.) Kindness, no matter how big or little, someone will know that you care and it can mean so much to someone (Based on Petra)

8.) There is someone out there for you, you just gotta find the right one no matter how long it takes (Based on Mina)

9.) The unexpected can happen (Based on Ymir)

10.) Never leave someone because they're different (Based on Mikasa)

11.) You can turn out to become someone you didn't expect and with starting off small, you can be the change in many lives that people were waiting for (Based on Christa)

Well I think that's all of the life lessons! I hope you guys enjoyed and I apologize for the delays in update!

School has gotten to that point when I'm just stressed and all I want to do is nap. :(

My teachers would give me so much work on the last month of school!