(Chapter 22)

"Thanks to that bitch of a blonde, my brothers and I have to live with my dad until we look for a new house or an apartment" Annie said before taking a sip of her water, placed it down on the table and directed her crystal azure eyes at the fair skin female who was on her phone.

"And because we're staying there my dad isn't gonna be cheap about it so I have to get a second job just to help pay his rent" Annie scoffed as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I feel bad for not believing you Annie, it's just that I thought she would become a different person and not turn into someone as crucial as her father" "Don't feel bad for yourself and to be honest if I was that clueless like you about the chick then I would of thought she would change as well"

"I know I was clueless so I won't criticize you for saying that" Mikasa said. "So...when are we going to take this bitch down?"

"We? You would seriously help Eren and I take down Christa?"

"Historia is her name!" Annie pointed out and took another sip of her water. "And of course I would help after all what are friends for? But if we go to jail it's not my fault" Annie says giggling.

"Before we take down Historia...Christa sounds better, I want you to help me with something"

"Anything just say the word"

"Well I promised Eren that I would teach him martial arts and I feel like he'll improve faster if you were to help me" Mikasa tells. "Of course I would help! And while we're over at his house kicking his ass, please find some time to confess" She said and poked Mikasa who made a poker face.

"Stop teasing me about him!"

"What? We all know you two are gonna be together and by all I mean Sasha,I, probably Historia and Ymir and those awesome kids from the Academy"

Mikasa remembered about Mina. She did seem to have an interest in Eren just like she does so Mikasa didn't know if Mina would accept her and Eren being a couple. I wouldn't prefer us as love rivals since we're not trying to attack one another Mikasa thought and bit her lip as she found herself in a daze thinking about what would happen if her and Mina would fight over Eren. We're both good friends of Eren and if we were to fight then none of us would probably stand a chance with him besides I let Mina ride the Ferris Wheel with him, if anything, she owes me time with Eren next time

"Thinking about your babe?" Annie said out of the blue making Mikasa shriek and cover her cheeks as they appeared to become pink very quickly.

"S-shut up Annie! Jesus how long are we gonna go over this!?"

"I'll shut up about it the day you tell me you're officially Eren's queen!"

*****

"Needless to say I'm terrified" Eren said as he wrapped bandages around his knuckles to prevent them from getting bloody. "Scared of getting your ass kicked by your girlfriend and I? I'd be terrified as well" Annie said nudging Eren in his side. Their sensei had agreed to let them use the training room and when they was done, he told them to lock up.

Mikasa rolled her eyes at Annie's comment yet Eren didn't seem to mind which Mikasa was surprised about. "Do you want to see an example of how rough we're gonna be with you or do you want to go ahead and take a chance?" Annie inquired.

"I don't mind watching just to know what I'm gonna be dealing with" Eren said as Annie turned to Mikasa. "You ready or is your boyfriend becoming a distraction?" Annie whispered while trying to contain the smirk from appearing on her lips.