(Chapter 20)

Mikasa had went over this with Annie and the girls yesterday when they was at the park. They prepared Mikasa on what to say and already settled for where they was going. There was a festival taking place in downtown and couples get in for free.

It was Sunday, around six Mikasa had arrived at Eren's place trying to find words to say as she paced back and forward in front of the yard. She dressed in a beautiful black sleeveless dress that was a bit of a turtleneck. It reached right to her knees and she wore matching heels and a necklace that gave away her zodiac sign which was an aquarius.

Come on Mikasa find words Mikasa thought to herself as she breathed inhaled and exhaled deeply and regained her composure before knocking on the door. A few moments later, there was a sound of barking and Mikasa stepped back a bit to not be trampled by the dog.

The door opened revealing Eren as Bella quickly charged out and began circling around Mikasa. She wagged her tail excitedly as Mikasa tried her best to make sure Bella didn't get too close to her and ruin her outfit.

Mikasa then lost her balance when Bella tried to jump onto her and collapsed onto her butt. Bella rushed over to her and began licking her face as Mikasa laughed joyously. "Bella stop it!"

Eren chuckled as he approached Mikasa and helped her up. He wiped the dog slobber off of her cheek with a napkin he had got before he approached her. "Thanks Eren"

"No problem" He said before examining Mikasa from head to toe. "Why are you dressed like this?" Eren questioned as Mikasa's cheeks began to burn in embarrassment. "O-oh yeah that well um there's this festival a-and-"

Mikasa stared at both of Eren's eyes. Both with a different unique color making him look even more cuter than before. Mikasa's face turned red as she placed her hands on her cheeks and looked around. "I-I um...w-well um there's this um there is-" Eren cupped his hands with Mikasa's cheeks, placing his hands on top of hers. "Don't be so nervous okay? You can tell me anything and don't have to be embarrassed about it"

This made Mikasa feel a lot more better as she gave a small smile before nervously giggling. "Thank you...so there's this festival happening downtown and I was hoping if maybe...if maybe you could come with me as a date" Mikasa says as her blush still hasn't left her.

She looked away embarrassed and not wanting to see Eren's reaction but Eren placed his finger under her chin and turned her attention back to him. "Of course I would go with you Mikasa but next time don't ask me last minute and send a text or something"

"Oh yes of course" Mikasa says. "When does it start?" Mikasa checked her phone and saw that it was 6:43 pm. "Well the festival starts at six but no need to worry it ends at one in the morning"

"Doing this on a school night? Never expected this from you Mikasa" Eren said making Mikasa giggle. "Come on in and I don't want you to wait out here for me...Bella come here girl" Eren called out to Bella. Hearing the whistle he made, Bella ran into the house. "She's a good dog" Mikasa compliments. "Thanks"

They went up in Eren's house and while Eren went up to his room to change and prepare for the festival, Mikasa sat on the couch with Bella while a cartoon played. Minutes later, Eren came back down the stairs dressed in a dark blue sleeved shirt that was rolled up to his elbows, white jeans, and matching sneakers. "Mikasa go home and dress in something you're comfortable in. I want you to be comfortable when we're out together" Eren says as he placed his hands in his front pockets.

He really is the perfect package Mikasa thought heartfelt of the brunette's gentleman behavior.

"Of course I'll be back" Mikasa says as she goes over home. Eren prepares Bella's bowl of dog food and water and then began to write his mom a note about him being out and that he'll be back in a few.