Chapter:2 Who cares

A/N:I don't own Graity Falls or any of the characters.

Chapter:2 Who Cares

Dippers P.O.V

Why am I having such a hard time having fun?I mean I'm with Wendy and her friends and we're doing a bunch of cool stuff here in the town.But I can't help to think about Mabel and how I ditched her.Well it was her fault,right?She could've came with us but no she wanted to flip out.But I did scream at her and hurt her feelings.And what was she talking about earlier?She was saying 'did I know ' asking herself 'if I knew'.Hmmm she was really freaking out over that for some reason.Well it's obviously something big or else she wouldn't have been freaking out like she had been.Well....I can't think of anything.But-

"Dipper?"Wendy asked but I didn't want to answer,of coarse I had to though.

"Yeah?"I had to look up to see her, she had gotten taller.

"Do you wanna go eat?"she asked when we were already walking towards Jack in the Box.

"Yeah sure"I said but as soon as I said that they all started running towards Jack in the Box because an employee was closing it.And once we got to the door the guy was already leaving.It can't be that late can it?I took out my phone to see it be 10:54!Whoa,what?Crap I was supposed to be asleep by now!

"Hey Wendy I need to get going."I said still looking at my phone.

"Aww is the little baby tired."Robbie said with his stupid voice.

"Leave him alone Robbie,unlike you he's a good kid".Wendy chimed in although I'm not sure if that was a complement or an insult.Whatever I need to go so I could hug Mabel and say sorry.

"O-ok then bye."I said waving at them.

"Alright bye."they all waved back at me except for Robbie,of coarse.

I got my bike and started heading towards the shack.Its gonna be at least 35minutes till I get there.What should I say to her?I want to say sorry,I want to hug her,I-I even want to tell her I l-love her.Ya it's true,I LOVE MABEL!

And so what if I do!Who cares if she's my sister she means more to me then anything.I felt tears swelling in my eyes,tears of happiness that is.

"I LOVE YOU,MABEL!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.I don't care who hears,but I did feel a few pairs of eyes on me.But who cares.

Who cares.

Mabel's Nightmare

Ughhh it's so hot!!Thank god we're going to the pool!And I get to show off my new pink peace sign,2 piece bathing suit,and I also got a new towel that has a huge yellow happy face!But to think that this summer was gonna be ruined because of those 'rumors' which are t-true.No I can't be thinking negatively because this summer will be awesome no matter what!I wrapped my towel around myself since I could see the pool.

"It's so hot!Stan could you pretty please turn the A/C on!Please!"I pleaded my heart out I was melting!

"No,do you have money to pay my gas?"He said simply.

"No but-"

"We're here!"Stan said cheerfully that's strange,oh well.

"Ya whoo!"I shouted still inside the car because dipper was still siting there.

"Mabel don't scream!"He yelled back opening the door and getting out.

"Ok,ok goodness gracious."I said when I got out of the car.

"No fighting you two."Stan said wagging his finger at us.

"We know."Dipper and I said at the same time.

Once we walked in everyone was was looking at me with disgust.Was something wrong with my hair?I patted my hair down,and combed my hair with my fingers.It should be fine now,but everyone looked at me with even more disgust.Was something wrong with my towel?I looked down in horror.W-what is this?Its my towel and it says I love my brother all over in big bright colors.And even worse it had a picture of me and dipper k-kissing.Oh god I-

"You disgust me"a lady spat when she was leaving with her two kids.

"I-Im-"I tried to say.

"Eww mommy why does that girl have a picture of her and her brother kissing?"A little girl asked her mom.

"Cover your eyes,dear"the mom said putting her hands over her daughters eyes then stared at me

with anger.And then she left with her daughter and I just looked around only to see people leaving...they started cussing at me.

"I'm so SORRY!"I screamed clutching my hair and tears rolling down my face along with snot.Everyone left except for....

D-dipper.Why?I didn't turn around to face him instead I just dropped to my knees and started to cry my eyes out.I heard dippers foot steps he was standing next to me I looked up at him and h-he was angry.

"I-I'm s-so sorry D-dipper."I choked on every word.I looked back down.

"Look up at me Mabel!"Dipper snapped at me.I did as I was told.

"Dipper-"

"Shut up Mabel,how could you ever think I would love my ugly,stupid,useless,and disgusting sister?I mean are you that desperate?he chuckled but looked me dead in the eyes.

"...."I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say.

"Mabel say something!"he yelled picking me up by my hair.

"Oww please let me go!"I screamed in terror.But he didn't let me go instead he gripped my hair even harder.

"Why should I listen to a pathetic girl like you?"he spat.

"D-dipper why a-are y-you d-doing t-this?"I said sobbing between words.

"Because I HATE YOU"he said plainly.This is not dipper,not my brother,this isn't who I fell in l-love with.

"Why?"I asked then he let go of me I winced when he let go,he had some of my hair in his hand.I looked him in the eye,he looked at me and all I saw was anger.

"Well that's easy...well for one you treat me like shit when we were at school.Two you act like I don't exist and three I hate you cuz you love me,but that's only just a few things."He said not leaving eye contact.

"I am so sorry"I said but all I got was anger from him.

"Oh so now you're sorry huh funny well it's a little too late for sorry".He said while circling me.

"I really-"I tried to apologize again but was interrupted.

"Get up Mabel,and move to the edge of the pool"He spat.I did as I was told.I got up,took my towel and stood next to the pool.

"Good you could listen,but...can you swim"he pushed me in but grabbed on to his hand and we fell in together.I could swim so I swam up and grabbed on to the edge of the pool,but I looked down to see dipper on the floor of the pool.Oh god!Dipper!I swam down save him and I got him in time I carried him so he could breathe but I was underwater and if I keep this up I'll die,but who cares.Who cares if I die.Who cares.