Part 31

Jungkook POV

WHAT THE F*UCK!!!

jungkook scream to himself, he wants to go where jimin and chanyeol was and punch chanyeol in the face but he doesnt want to make a scene so he just stay where he was and eyeing them.

suddenly chanyeol hug jimin,  jimin look so shy as if it is his crush that hugging him. Now jungkook bite his inner lips to calm himself he curse in his head multiple times.

"I swear if he go further than that i can make sure that i will punch him right now but why jimin look so happy i was damn hurt when i saw the two of them that night are they friends?. Aghhhhhhh Im going crazy.

time skip

no one's pov

Now Idols we will start are 400 meters run all of the participants please come to the front BTS,  GOT7, EXO,  SHINEE

for BTS Jimin,  V,  Jhope and Jungkook,  Exo Sehun,  Kai, Suho and Chanyeol and ...( so on..)

Jungkook's Pov

Heh!! Im against Chanyeol lets see who will win im the golden maknae afterall..

.
.
.
The relay start and BTS is on the lead followed by EXO,  the relay keep on going until its Jungkook turn..

Jungkook is very fast but Chanyeol's too and its make Jungkook mad he keeps on running and running way to the finish line but Chanyeol caught up, his just inches behind Jungkook. It is getting intense and all the fans cheering can make you feel goosebumps.

Just 100 meters away through the finish line until...

Chanyeol lost his balance because his shoes slip he accidentally grabs Jungkooks shirt that cause the two of them to fell down. Chanyeol hits his head to the ground while Jungkook successfully defense his face before it hits the ground.

Everything is a chaos the fans are yelling calling for help because its looks bad.  Jungkook lost in his trance for a moment until his face to face with the person he misses the most.

Are you okay?....

it is the sweetest voice that he misses everday.