Part 24

still Jimin POV

Why did u bring me here?  i ask jungkook

silence..
.
.
.
i said why did u bring me here?!
i almost shout because his just standing there i cant see his face as i only rely on the light outside the window its really dark inside.

jungkook answer me..?!

im already at my limit i dont care anymore if something not true or nonsense came out from my mouth

so ur telling me Im a bitch right?? Yes! Im bitch anyone can date me as long as they give me pleasure.. i dont care who they are or what they do for living.. (its a lie but i cant help it im really hurt if this is what jungkook want to hear then im giving him what he wanted to hear)

Stop. (jungkook)

and you know what if im getting bored at them i just dump them and find another that is much better (lie.. its all a lie you know that ur the only person i want to be with)

STOP (jungkook)

oh and also if they dont love me its fine i dont need love because love cant give me the material things that i wanted (lie you know jungkook that ur the only person im dying to be inlove with)

I said stop jimin (jungkook)

and suga hyung have all of the things that i wanted im willing to be a bitch for him hahahaha (lie... its all a lie..)

I SAID STOP!!!  jungkook shout at me

WHY?!  ITS ALL THAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR AFTER ALL AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO STOP!!!  i shout back

IM TIRED JUNGKOOK IM SO TIRED TO BE INLOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU.. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!

I GIVE UP.. I GIVE UP ON LOVING YOU

tears streaming down on my face.. is this really the end?  why im hurting i should be happy because all of my suffering will end right here in this room.. i can finally move on.. but why it feels like its also the end of me..

as i am about to go at the door jungkook grab me and push me harshly in his bed i thought his going to hurt me but im wrong..

sweet.soft.lips

were touching my plump lips

its harsh at first but it gets gentle in every moment...

he bite my lower lip.. because im very shook and did not respond ...

i slowly open my lips and let him enter my mouth.. i can feel his tounge travel inside

savor every peace of me..

i can hear his moan getting louder and louder

while im there still lying cant get by in the situation..

after jungkook kiss me..

he stares at me i dont know if im just hallucinating but is that LOVE???

he get off of me and take one last glance before he leave me and close the door..

~~~

my head and heart hurts hmm maybe i update tomorrow sorry for the wrong spelling or grammar i just let my imagination flow

i already have idea on what i write for the next chapters so...  go jikook :)