Part 26

Hyuung~

I. run towards Jhope hyung and hug him

yah jiminah you scared me..

hahaha sorry hyung well I have a lot of things to tell.." I jump a little as excitement run into my veins.

calm down hahaha let's go to the room so no one can hear us " jhope
-------

REALLLYYY!!!!

yah hyung your to loud !!

oh my geezzh my heartu..

i know it was all of a sudden i myself cant believe it..

well jiminie im so happy for you.. finally jungkook reciprocate your feelings.. my advice for you is that dont stop loving jungkook even there might come a time that his a little bit insensitive but we all know that his still young so us being his hyung are here to guide him.. as i can see this is a good sign that his maturing and also im so proud of you because you never give up on him..

I cant help but to feel emotional and cry

Hey!!  why are you crying?

its just that your so kind hyung am so happy to have a hyung like you..

----

after i tell Jhope hyung what happen i decided to go to the kitchen to get some snacks because he wants to watch a movie with me to try out the quality of his new laptop..

oh!!

im sorry i didnt see you coming.." all the foods are scattered on the floor it was a total mess.

im sorry too..

i lift my head and it was jungkook my heart skip a million times just the sight of him

dont worry i clean this " he suggest

no no  its ok i will clean this "

no i will help you"

and he started to pick up the foods on the floor.

by the way..

hmm??  waiting for him to continue

why do you carry a lot of food? jungkook ask

ahmm me and jhope hyung decided to watch a movie in the room. " i explained

just the two of you?

yes.

all of a sudden i feel something heavy in the air as i look to jungkook his staring at me and his tounge is poking into his cheeks.

tsk.

the only thing that I heard and it was really fast that i dont know how we end up into the bathroom both his arms on my waist i can help but to blush.

without any warning he kiss me harshly with too much force i tried to escape but his too strong.. he bite my lower lip so that my mouth will open and let his tounge savor every piece of me, my knees are going weak because of the sensation that running into my nerves,  he lift my tshirt and touch me everywhere..

jim-min... mmm..

mmmm.. ahhhh... minie...

he carried me bridal style and go to his room but makes sures no one notice us...once we got into his room he lock the door and put me into his bed kissing me again..

one by one he take off are clothes ..

he stares at my naked body i cant help but to feel shy..

beautiful~~~

my heart is so happy i dont care what he do to me i. love him so much..

jungkook slowly top on me i can feel his member its really hard..

he parted my legs and started to grind his member with mine..

ahh ahhh jungkook ah.. ~~

hmmm ahhhh  minie..  so good..

his pace is going faster its feels like am in ecstacy its feels like we are having sex but all were doing is grinding to each other i can hear the slapping of our skin because of the sweat and precum..

ahh.. ahh minie.. ahh shit im coming..

ahh kookie...  ahhh~~~

...

moaning.. slapping of skin.. small sream.. heavy breathing..

and it went silent

i love you jungkook
~