Part 3

"You like Jungkook ..ahmm wait you love him right?" Jhope asked

Jimin averted his eyes didn't say anything

"so now your not talking to me maybe I should tell others about this.."

"wait no STOP"

"now your talking hahahah"

"when did it all start?"Jhope asked.

"3 years ago when we are just trainees"

"holy freaking shit for real Jimin and yet you keep it all up to yourself??"

"yes"

"salute men !!! "  Jhope exclaimed in enthusiasm for all the revealings from Jimin.

"but hyung its one sided love and I can't do it anymore I'm really tired... tired for him to know my feelings maybe not into words but into actions and also I think he really likes Taetae", Jimin said as he feels tears forming into his eyes.

"you know what Jimin you can't tell that a person loves someone when your not exactly that person ..what I mean is that Jungkook is the only one who can tell that he likes Taetae not you Jimin." as Jhope explained thoroughly to Jimin.

"you should confess to him Jimin", Jhope said.

"but I can't hyung I'm afraid that if I do that all the connection I have with him will all gone and its terrifying and as you can see hyung where not even that close we just greet each other talk a little and that's it usually I'm the only one whose clingy he doesnt even care about me.",  Jimin  blink his eyes to stop his tears.

Jhope got silent as he looks how pitiful Jimin looks.

Jhope walks toward Jimin and patted his shoulder.

"I have a plan..", Jhope said with a smile in his face

_____________________

yay its my dayoff tomorrow XD