Part 27

Jimin pov

I wake up in the morning feeling the heat that came from the sun thru the glass window..it takes me not even a minute to remember what happen last light.

"Oh my God~ I immediately close my mouth as I dont what the other members rush into me asking what happen because as of now I dont want them to know.

My eyes scan the whole room but I dont see kookie.

I fix myself ready to go outside.

I went to the kitchen and see Jin hyung making breakfast.

"Good morning Jin hyung !

"Good morning to you too Jimin, so what do you want for breakfast?

"I just want omelette, I'll help you hyung" when I say those words my eyes keep on looking for Kookie

While we are in the middle of preparing our food I hear the door open and close when I look up I see Kookie drop his water bottle and look at us he just finish his morning jogging.

"Oh boy~~~ I told myself as the sweats smoothly drop into his body damn boy his sexy. When I look into his face I saw his little smirk as if telling me that "you like what you see baby jibooty"

"Oh monchi your early today I thought your gonna wake up a little bit late" Jungkook

I curse into myself because what the fuck I dont want anybody to know and this boy is testing me and whats with the nickname?? Im obsessed with it, makes my heart stop and beat multiple times.

"It just that we have a show to attend later I dont want to look bloated because of too.much sleep bunny. I reply

I saw kookie's face turned into a tomato ..Haha I win

"Uhm-m ok well I'll go cha-nge my clothes its sticky"
He stutter into his words oh cute... he glance again to me as if telling me to follow him.

"Ah Jin hyung I forgot something I just get it and be back soon.

"OK . Jin hyung said his so busy he didnt even notice the teasing between me and jungkook a while a ago.
~~
~~

I open the door of the room and saw kookie sitting at the edge of the bed without a tshirt as if waiting for me.

"Your to slow mochi"
"Im sorry"
"That is fine come sit" he gestures his hand into his lap
"In your lap?"
"Yes"
"But I --

"No buts just sit"

He command, Im not afraid but I know I have to follow.. because honestly I like the idea.

When I sit into his lap he slowly reach for my face caress my cheeks, he look deep into my eyes and lean forward to connect our lips.

It goes deeper and deeper its addicting. When I detach my lips I look into his eyes lots of question rush into my mind I want to ask him something like if we are in a relationship? But Im too afraid of his answer so for now I just go.with the flow when I have enough courage I'll ask him.

Jungkook! Jimin! please wake up the others. Jin hyung shout from the kitchen.

"Hey bunny lets go" I smile and peck his lips before I sprint out of the room

-----
Sorry for the wait but the next chapter will be damn ****** so keep on reading :)