"Now, my little slut, we are going to try something different tonight. I can guarantee it will hurt but I know your little bitch ass will love it. So, you are going to behave, and if you do, you will get what I really know you want~"

"Y-yes Sir, I-I'll be a good s-slut for y-you..." Hanzo smiled wickedly and grabbed his hips.

"Good boy."

Jesse cried out as his knees were forcefully parted and a huge wet appendage was shoved up his ass. He was going to eat him out apparently. He mewled as the Dominant of the two pushed his tongue so far into him he felt like it was in his stomach. He thrusted in and out quickly, humming with his tongue so deep in his ass and made him feel like he was going to go insane.

"Ha Ah! Sir it f-feels so- AH!~"

He gasped and screamed as he felt his huge tongue press against his sweet spot, pulling at his restraints in vain as tears of pleasure came to his eyes. They started to stream down his face as he pulled his hips more into his face, pressing against that spot harder with every fast thrust. He wailed and tried to lock his legs around his shoulders, trying to rock back into his face but yelled as he was smacked in the ass harshly and the tongue was pulled out.

"You are misbehaving little whore, I am guessing I will just have to punish you before your treat~"

"SIR!~"

He admired his scarlet face and neck, his chest rising a falling rapidly, the tears that slid down his chin, and how his hair was so disheveled so that it covered the most part of his eyes. He made a little 'tsk' sound and dove back in. He could see out of the corner of his eye Jesse throw his head back and heard him cry out.

"PLEASE IM GONNA CUM, PLEASE LET ME CUM SIR NGH!~"

"Cum"

The squelching sound of his tongue thrusting in and out of him, the extreme pleasure of the appendage reaching up so far in him, and the burn of the handcuffs sent him tumbling to his release, with probably the most pornagraphic cry known to man accompanying it. His body spasming as cum splattered across his chest. He cursed and yelled and the room felt like it was spinning as he tried to ride the feeling out. He had no idea why Hanzo said it would hurt, it was probably the best feeling in the world besides a cock shoved up his ass.

He panted heavily, trying to recover after the most intense orgasm he had ever had, until he realized Hanzo wasn't stopping.

"Sir! I can't I'm too sensitive! AH!"

He yelled as he kept abusing his sensitive hole, shoving in even harder and faster than before. He choked out a scream as he shook violently, feeling himself harden up again and coming so close to the edge. He clawed at the head board until he felt the raven pull out. He moaned in relief as he unclipped the handcuffs and sat back up. He started to thank him before he slipped back down and shoved the thick muscle inside him again.

He screeched and tugged at his hair, trying to get him to stop by pushing his him back with his feet. Hanzo chuckled inside him, right against his prostate and he lost it again. He howled as his second orgasm crashed over him, but the archer carried on.

"PLEASE IT HURTS SO BAD, PLEASE IM SO SENSITIVE PLEASE STOP!" he cried hysterically and pushed against his broad shoulders, already forgetting the safe word in his haze of panic.

Now, Jesse James McCree was no pussy. He could handle great amounts of pain on the battlefield, even his arm being blown off, but sexually, it only took a few orgasms before he blacked out.