2. Flashback 2

Hanbin's face flushed a little pink, a little hot, feeling his dimples curving in his cheeks. What- why is my heart racing-

Slowly observing his surroundings, he noticed how the older boy was just centimeters away. His scent smelled so familiar. So much like hyung, comfortab- Yun grabbed the younger's shoulder, pulling him infront as a human shield from Bobby. Hanbin's eyes widened.

Flustered would be an understatement at the abrupt gesture but to say the least he was slightly annoyed being startled. Thats just a typical Hanbin.

"IKON YOU ARE UP IN 5 MIN!"

Jerked back to reality, the boys laughed it off and composed their postures. Hanbin was slightly dazed and taken aback at how quickly everything passed. Not being able to process the sequence of events, he frowned half-heartedly but quickly regained his poise, "Ok Get Ready!"

iKON was on their TOUR in Hongkong, and they were on their way up to a public fansign. All the more, Hanbin had to get his head straight.

Jinan, Chanu and Dong came out of the waiting room hysterically engrossed in their conversation. 7 of them gathered in a circle and Dong lead their prayer as per usual, like they always do and headed up.

Hanbin watched everyone walk infront of him, finding his eyes automatically land on the older boy who seemed to be discussing something with Bobby. Yunhyeong looked back, catching his eyes.

Like a deer caught in headlights, Hanbin quickly looked away. Calm down, wth. Not wanting to seem weird and suspicious, he swiftly looked back and smiled, waving like a dork.

As he waved, Yunhyeong's childlike smile vanished.

The older's face turned dull and utterly lifeless.

His eyes, bleak and soaked in sadness, like he could hear his eyes crying out.

One by one, everyone was disappearing, the atmosphere turned desolate, the surroundings morphed into a dark abyss, engulfing the boy he knew. He was getting pulled away, Hanbin stretched out his hand yunheong!

He could feel the despair in his stare but he couldn't reach him. The darkness was catching up-

HYUNG!

--------------------------------------

Hanbin woke up, drowning in cold sweat.