I Will Always Be By Your Side

After they were done eating, Jin Seon Mi starts to clean the table. "Oy Jin Seon Mi, just leave it there. I can clean it all up." Son Oh Gong said. And by cleaning it by himself, he meant that he can just snap his fingers and vanish all the dirty dishes. Jin Seon Mi realizes what he meant, pouts her lips. "But I've always wanted to do this." Son Oh Gong raised his eyebrow, not understanding what she meant.

"You've always wanted to wash the dishes? Even when you were still a human?" he asked. Seon Mi nodded. Actually she would like to do it like in the dramas and movies wherein the girl would clean the table and wash the dishes and the guy would help her in doing so. 

"Arasseo. If that's what you want." he said. He sat there and watched her as she placed each dishes in the sink and then she went back to wipe the table. Son Oh Gong was still wondering as to why she insists on doing it. "What's so good with washing the dishes? It would have been better if she just let me use my powers." he thought to himself as he watch her clean the dishes one by one. 

It seems like her imagination would just stay as it is when she noticed that Son Oh Gong was just sitting there on his seat, so unconsciously she began to wash it grumpily. "What's wrong with her? Is she angry? She was just volunteering to do it all." he thought so he stood up and walked towards her. 

"Jin Seon Mi, what's wrong?" he asked as he stood beside her. "Nothing." She answered, still washing the dishes grumpily. "What do I expect?" she thought. "Jin Seon Mi, you must be crazy. It should be more than enough that you did all the things that you wanted together..." Her thoughts were cut off when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. "What are you-" she tried to looked back but was surprised by his face as he was already leaning on her shoulder. Jin Seon Mi could feel her face getting warm, even without looking at the mirror, she could tell that she's already blushing. She just stood there frozen in his arms, staring at his face. She didn't even notice that the water is already overflowing. 

Seon Mi snapped back to reality when he looked at her. "The water is already overflowing." he said then he smiled mischievously when he noticed her blushing. "Huh?" Jin Seon Mi immediately turned off the faucet. "W--why did you come here? Y-you should have just stayed there sitting." She was stammering in embarrassment. She can't even look him straight in the eyes. 

Son Oh Gong grinned as he leaned forward, making his face close to hers. She stepped back but he pulled her waist. She could feel her knees going weak with the way he looks at her.

"W-why? W-what?"

Son Oh Gong scanned her red face then he smiled mischievously before he pulled back. Jin Seon Mi almost fell but he held her shoulders to help her stand in place. "You should have just let me clean earlier." he said. Jin Seon Mi looked at him in confusion. 

Son Oh Gong grabs the sponge and the plate that she's holding and he starts cleaning it. She stares at him  in daze before he snaps back to reality. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Can't you see? I'm helping you." he answered. "I can do it by myself, so give me that." Seon Mi tries to get the plate and the sponge from him but he wouldn't let her. 

"Shireundae. Naega wae? Eolmajukkeundae?" ("I don't want to. Why would I? How much will you give me?") he sang in a tune as he held the plate up high so she won't be able to reach it. Jin Seon Mi tipped toed and raised her hand as she reached for the plate. "Even you give me 500 won, I wo-" he stopped when he noticed how close they were. He was just teasing her but now, there bodies were so close that he could feel her heartbeat. He gulp as he stared at her face that was so close to his, her attention still on the plate. Oh how he missed staring at her beautiful face - her big brown eyes, those lips, her cute dimples. 

Jin Seon Mi finally noticed their distance when she glanced at him. "Oh my, how did we became this close to each other?" she thought. "Oy Jin Seon Mi, do you still want to wash these dishes or should I just magically vanish them, right here right now?" Son Oh Gong said still gazing at her face. His eyes moved to her lips. "I.... uh..." she stutters as she moves back from him. "Let's just finish cleani-" before Seon Mi could finish, Son Oh Gong already leaned and gave her a quick kiss which left her in daze. 

Son Oh Gong grinned as he continued washing the dishes. "What are you doing? Let's finish this already." 

-----

Author's note: Sorry if this is a little bit short. But anyways, thank you all for your support. Thank you guys for the 1.1k reads hehehe I really didn't expect that. I'm more than happy righ now. Anyways, I do hope that you enjoy reading this. Again thank you :)