Always You

"Jin Seon Mi-ssi," Elder Soo Bo Ri said as he was standing together with the other elder deities at Heavenly Realm. All the deities, fairies and demons were gathered at the main hall in Heavenly Realm, Jin Seon Mi who was standing before them was already feeling nervous. 

"Upon thorough deliberation with regards to what will become of you after your death, considering all the factors including your duty as Sam Jang," Soo Bo Ri continued. Jin Seon Mi could feel that her heart was beating fast. "In behalf of the Council of Elder Deities here in Heavenly Realm - you, Jin Seon Mi, has officially become a deity. " 

Seon Mi couldn't find the right words to express her gratitude to the deities of Heavenly Realm. Back then when Son Oh Gong told her that the previous Sam Jang and the White Heron became deities upon fulfilling their duties, she was ecstatic at the thought even though she knew that he just said that so that she won't worry about what will they become when everything is done. But right now, this is the reality. She has really become a deity like the Great Sage. 

One by one, the deities have come to congratulate her starting from Elder Soo Bo Ri. "Congratulations Jin Seon Mi-ssi. You deserve it." he said. Seon Mi smiled with tears falling from her eyes. "Thank you Elder Soo Bo Ri. I have never thought that one day I can really become a deity. " She then felt a hand caressed her back and when she looked back, she saw the peddler together with her grandson. 

The peddler held her hand and gently squeezed it as she wiped Seon Mi's tears. "Congratulations aghassi. Do not cry now. All of your efforts to fulfill your summons has helped you become what you are right now." Seon Mi nodded and smiled. "Thank you very much." "Congratulations noona." the peddler's grandson said to her smiling. "Thank you." 

When the peddler was gone, Ma Wang and Secretary Ma came forward to greet her. "Congratulations for becoming a deity Jin Seon Mi-ssi." Ma Wang said. Jin Seon Mi felt bad for Ma Wang who has been working hard to earn his points to become deity. She knew his efforts and now she has become a deity before him. "I'm sorry Ma Wang-nim." she said to him. "It's alright. It already happened. Anyways i'm happy for you. But I know there's someone who is equally as happy as you. Or shall I say he's happier." Ma Wang said laughingly. 

Son Oh Gong has been watching Jin Seon Mi from afar as she was being congratulated by all the deities, fairies and demons. He wanted to go to her and take her somewhere so he can be with her alone but he decided to just watch over her. He sighed and smiled. 

Jin Seon Mi saw him and she waved at him. She was clearly happy. Seeing her smile and laugh without worries is already more than enough for him but now that she has become a deity, means that he could be with her forever. After everything that they have gone through. The death bell and the black dragon and her being in the Netherworld, now can be happy together without those worries.