Jennie finished her song but Lisa's heart shattering didn't. Lisa opened her eyes and looked up to Jennie with a frown on her face.

"You're still not sleeping?" Jennie pouted causing Lisa to chuckle. Lisa dragged Jennie to lay beside her and hugged the older one. This time, Lisa was the one to burried her face to Jennie's neck and inhale the scent of her girlfriend. Lisa then kissed Jennie's neck causing Jennie to be surprised. Her lips traveled to her neck, to her collarbone, her jaw and finally, on her lips. Lisa looked at Jennie's eyes when she pulled away.

"Make love to me, baby."

That night, they spent their night traveling each other's body. For Jennie it was beautiful but for Lisa, it's her last way to make Jennie feel that she loves her.

--

Lisa was the first one to wake up. With a heavy heart, she looked at her girlfriend who's sleeping peacefully beside her with arms around Lisa's waist. Tears falling down from Lisa's cheeks as she began to hug Jennie tight. She stayed like that for like an hour looking and smiling at her girlfriend's face because she knows, it will be the last time.

Jennie then groggily opened her eyes and met Lisa's. A smile formed in Jennie's lips as she saw Lisa's smile.

"Good morning." Jennie greeted Lisa then kissed her lips.

"Good morning."

Jennie was about to stand up when Lisa pulled her to a hug and burried her face to Jennie's neck.

"Let's stay like this for awhile please." Lisa pleaded. Jennie chuckled and patted Lisa's head.

"Being extra clingy today huh?"

They spent their whole morning cuddling and kissing with their laughter surrounding the room but it soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You guys awake? Food is ready. Get up!" Rosé yelled. Lisa sighed not wanting to let Jennie go but they have to because they would still do her bucket list. Jennie stood up and tied her hair in a bun.

"Baby, let's go." Jennie offered her hands. Lisa pouted but soon held Jennie's hands and they both went to the dining room.

--

Their lunch was awkward or for Jisoo and Lisa only while their girlfriends are having chitchat talking about their trip later.

"It's cold we should wear something warm. I'm excited to ride an hot air balloon!" Rosé squealed. All of them smiled and nodded.

Jennie looked at Lisa beside her and whispered to her.

"Baby, is it okay that we'll only ride hot air balloon for now? because it's really cold. We'll ride the horse next week hmm?" Jennie held Lisa's hands.

"Next week." Lisa smiled to herself and looked at her girlfriend.

"Of course, next week then."

--

"You guys ready?" Jiyong asked the four of them seated at the back. They all nodded and Jiyong started driving.