4: Say Hello To The Past

It was a sunny morning when someone knocked on Jennie's door making her confused. She lazily walked to the door and look who's outside only to find out her photographer.

"Ugh. What know?" Jennie said to herself then rolled her eyes.

She opened the door and saw Lisa holding a milk ice cream.

"Hi?" Lisa hesitantly smiled. "I bought you this. Jisoo said that this is your favorite so, yeah." Lisa said while scratching her head.

"What is this for?" Jennie said coldly. Although her mouth is watering from the sight of her favorite ice cream, she gave her photographer her icy look.

"For being so loud yesterday. It won't happen again." Lisa reassures.

"Hmm. Fine." Jennie grabbed the milk and closed the door.

Okay, what the fuck? Lisa stared at Jennie's door.

She grabbed her phone in her pocket and started to text Jisoo.

"I did what you said and it didn't work! If it was not about the money I wouldn't do that in the first place! I hate you and i hate her!"

Lisa angrily sent the message and went back to her condo.

---

Meanwhile, Jennie was enjoying her ice cream when suddenly she had an idea.

She texted Jisoo and said, "What is Lisa's number?"

A couple of minutes and her bestfriend replied on her text saying, "This one." With Lisa's number in it.

"Thanks Chichu! U dabest! ;)" Jennie replied.

She saved Lisa's number and named her "Stupid." Jennie chuckled at her own doing and she typed her message to Lisa.

---

Lisa was still upset of what happened earlier. She think that her ego was crushed.

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrated. She looked at the message and instantly, her upset face turned upside down.

"Hey.. thanks for the ice cream. I forgive you." She already knew who was the sender and so she replied.

"Nah, it's alright. Enjoy the ice cream." Lisa replied and suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"So? How was it? Are you too okay now?" Jisoo laughed on the other line.

"Fuck you." Lisa said.

"Oh, i'm still your boss." Jisoo said while still hearing her soft laughs. "Just don't let her get mad and make her happy. You'll be with her for a long time so you better be good." Jisoo turned serious.

"I know. And don't tell me what to do. I can handle this. I can handle her. I won't tolerate her attitude. If she wants to play, i'll play with her." Lisa said her smirk was evident on her face.

"Let's see how far you can go, Lisa. Goodluck." Jisoo said and hung up.

---

Days passed and they are still preparing for the first concept and they will start the next day after tomorrow. While Jisoo is excited to fetch her first love at the airport.

---

"Jisoo!" Someone shouted at her making her to find the voice.

She saw a woman. With a long brown hair, eyeglasses on, wearing a elegant attire.

Woah, who is this woman? Jisoo thought.

The woman is now standing in front of her. The woman took her sunglass off and Jisoo was in shocked.

"C-chaeyeong?"

---

"Go to my office. I want you to meet someone." Jennie received a text message from Jisoo.

Jennie knew her bestfriend so much. She doesn't like you asking many question. So she didn't asked her and just stood up from her bed.

So she took a bath and went to the office.

---

"Ms, Kim, Miss Jennie is here." Said Seulgi, her secretary.

"Oh let her in." Jisoo said.

Jennie entered the room and saw someone looking at the glass window maybe looking at the view. She saw Jisoo stood up and went to her.

"Who is she?" Jennie said.

"Uhm, chaeyoung?" Jisoo called Rosé and Jennie was immediately shocked.

"Oh, i'm sorry. I was busy looking at the city." Rosé said.

"It's okay. This is Jennie, my bestfriend. Jennie, this is Rose." She introduced and Rose gave a smile and bowed her head.

"Hello, Jennie. Nice to meet you." Said Rose.

"Oh no, don't be so formal. Hello. I'm Jennie, nice to meet you too." Jennie smiled.

"So as you can see, Rose will be one of our model. You'll see each other everytime." Jisoo said.

"It's nice working with you, Jennie." Rose said.

"Oh you too." Jennie replied.

"This is gonna be fun!" Jisoo clapped and smiled at the two woman.

-----
Yo guys, watchu think!!!! Comment something. Upvote this! 💕

I miss blackpink tho. && Please stream stay!! Luv u giuyz