36: Countdown

okay listen up! we don't have a wifi because globe sucks duh?? so im not sure if this will be published this week but i'll try my best hehe xoxo.
---

"Okay, you guys ready? Jiyong and Lisa is in the car already. They are waiting for us!" Jisoo shouted at the door waiting for Jennie and Rosé to get out. They were going back to Daegu to spent New Year at Rosé's home. After god knows how long, the two went out with their bags hanging in their body.

"Help me with this please." Jennie and Rosé said in unison and both looking at each other.

"I'm her girlfriend."
"I'm her bestfriend."

Jisoo shook her head and massage her temples. She sighed and grabbed the other bags that the two were carrying.

"Come on, let's go. We need to go there before lunch time."

They entered the van all together with Jiyong seated in the driver seat talking with Lisa at his back. Jennie and Rosé didn't realized anything but Jisoo does. She looked at Lisa's bag and hell, she only have a one backpack with her. Knowing Lisa, all of her stuffs won't fit there. Jisoo furrowed her brows but then shrugged. Maybe she's just overthinking. She entered the van and sat beside Rosé who's sitting beside Jennie and Lisa on her left.

--

They took a break at the gasoline station because Rosé said she have to pee, Jisoo spotted plastic fishes hanging with lights making it look like a net in the convenient store beside the gasoline station.

"Let's go there!" Jisoo held Lisa and Jennie's hands towards the store while Jiyong waited for Rosé to finish. The two was confused of the sudden action of Jisoo but when they entered the store they realize that it's just the 4D personality of Jisoo came out.

"Fishes?" Jennie and Lisa asked. Jisoo giggled and nodded.

"Come on, Jennie take a picture of us!" Jisoo grabbed her phone on her pocket and gave it to Jennie. Jennie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Really? It should be me because I'm your bestfriend!" Jennie pouted causing the other two chuckle.

"I'm tired of you." Jisoo teased making Jennie felt a little offended. She dramatically gasped and held her chest. Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"Just joking, jendeuk. Come on take a picture of us!"

Jennie opened the camera then positioned the phone to the two.

"What should we do, Jisoo?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, oh! Let's do the E.T thing!" Jisoo said enthusiastically. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows when Jisoo did the E.T thing with their hands.

"Really? another Disney movie?" Lisa chuckled but she did what Jisoo did. Jennie smiled at the sight then she captured it.

"Alright. Let's go to the van. They are waiting." Jennie said then she gave the phone to Jisoo.

"Ah, right. My girlfriend is alone." Jisoo pouted and ran towards the van. Jenlisa just shook their heads and chuckled. Their boss is really a five year old kid.

--

They arrived at Rosé's house exactly at lunch time. Rosé and Jennie helped their caretakers to prepare the food for their lunch while Jisoo, Lisa and Jiyong was left at the table, none of them was iniating to talk.