Chapter 3

Jess' POV

I woke up to a scent far different from mine. My room usually smelled of the freshly kept flowers I kept by my window sill or by my famous trademark perfume Chanel #5 yet this scent was far too..distant. Immediatly I opened my eyes with curiousity and sat up on the bed that was not mine. 

Right. I looked around and noticed the dark ebony colored walls. A window was open and the dark filled sky loomed through the window illuminating the already dark room. I must have woken up early to my distaste. 

I looked to my left of the bed where the 'mysterious stranger' who I must have slept with should have layed asleep but he wasn't there. I smiled at the familiarity of our one night stand. It was impressive really. He didn't fail at that. My mind then lingered away from our shared passionate sex to the awful smell that awoke me. 

I cringed my nose. It really wasn't the best smell to be woken up to. Interest filled my thoughts again, so I  got out of bed and quickly put on a loose t-shirt that laid on the floor to cover my body. Feeling somewhat accomplished, I walked out of the room into the  small hallway. I don't really remember much from coming in here. 

To be completely honest, all I remember was his body colliding with mine as he pushed the front door open as we walked through the rest of the small apartment to some room which I figured to be the room where I was just leaving.

At the end of the hallway I could see some dimmed light shine through. Walking in, I realized it was the kitchen and I was about to smile at the thought of him probably having a midnight snack but god I was wrong. 

What I walked into could have been one of the least expectant scenarios that I could imagine.

"Shit." He cursed, as he saw me wide eyes opened staring at him. "What the fuck are you doing here? You we'rent supposed to be up yet." He continued as he picked up the f.ucking bong and the rest of the presumed weed and shoved it back into a bag. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. "No, f.uck that. What the hell I didn't know you we're a druggie. F.uck. Take me home. Please. I swear I want tell anyone." I demanded. I was surely not expecting him to be doing f.uckin drugs when we f.ucked. Shit. What was I doing here. 

"Just shut up." He spoke with an exasperated tone. "Just please f.ucking shut up for a minute." He still held the bong and the drug in his hands as he stopped pacing back and forth. What was I supposed to do? Just stand here and wait while he did...while he continued smoking god knows what!

"Just take me home. Please." I begged once more hoping he would comply to my only demand. He brought his head up to face me. His brown eyes looked into my own like he was lost in his own small world. Lost. 

Then he laughed. 

"What the hell! Why are you laughing? Please. I don't feel...safe." I spoke truthfully. Never have I ever come upon a drug user. Or if I did, they hid it real well unlike the handsome adonis here in front of me.

"You don't feel safe princess?" He chuckled.

"I just." I scratched at my arm nervously. "For all I know you might be selling them, and probably have a long list of enemies after you wanting to kill you, and...and....and I just don't feel safe okay?" I argued.

"First of all you have no right to go out and acquire about my personal life and buisness. Second of all I can assure you that nothing will happen to you...tonight." He smiled cockily as if that was supposed to comfort me in some way.

I shuffled my feet on the ground for a minute pondering on what the hell I was supposed to do now. "So can you take me home now?"

He rolled his eyes clearly un amuzed by my request.