Robbers;Matt Healy

The days seem to pass faster than time. The clock on the wall kept ticking once every minute signaling how fast time went. My leg kept shaking against the cold wooden floor beneath me. I sat in the same chair I have been sitting for the past few days. The white walls of the hospital room we're everything but interesting and I felt my eyes begin to water once more.

I focused my gaze back on the hospital bed in front of me. His body still lay there unconsciously. My hand was still intertwined with his and I wouldn't move it even if the world depended on it.

I couldn't leave him.

His body hasn't moved once, not a sign of him coming back to me. I bit my lip from preventing me from crying even further then the tears that we're already rolling down my cheeks. Seeing him, with all sort of tubes connected to his body made me want to just throw my arms around him once more and tell him that none of this is real. That everything is going to be okay, but even I had false hope sometimes.

Gripping his hand tighter, I began to further observe every little thing that was connected to his body. Even with all the tubes that we're connected to his body, there was no way in hell, this man was nothing but complete perfection.

The way his very unique odd haircut was ruffled messily and how some pieces of hair had managed to fall in front of his face we're still appealing. I closed my eyes for a second letting some tears fall because of the shared memories that we're now passing through my head. I shouldn't be torturing myself with these thoughts, because I know he was coming back. He had to come back.

I abruptly stood up and reached over his body to move the fallen hair away from his face. His complexion was nothing but flawless even in this state. He was still yet utterly perfect. My head raced back to the last conversation we had together. I whimpered as I remembered the memory. Even as fucked as he was sometimes, I will never regret telling him the last words I spoke to him.

I will not regret confessing my love to him.

"Please, just wake up Matty...plea-" I broke into a fit of cries as I rested my head against his numb chest. "Please." I whispered.