Harry Potter 3

:) Im sorry I didn't publish, I had a severe writers block

disclaimer: nothing belongs to me

Transfiguration started with a  simple exercise, turning a match into a needle. A bushy haired girl got on the first try while Perci and Dick had to try multiple of times in order to turn the match.

The professor nodded approvingly at the girl, Before Professor Mcgonagall turned and started to scold a boy for blowing his match stick up. It was a red haired boy with green eyes and freckles, both Dick and Perci snickered at him;

"Okay! Here I go, prey that I don't screw up too." Dick laughed, before casting his spell. The matchstick quivered, before turning silver.

"Nice, a silver matchstick."

"Shut up."

"I'm going to try now." Perci grinned, casting her spell. The matchstick melted.

Yes, melted. It didn't even blow up, just melted.

Dick cackled, people around the pair shivering. Perci stared dumbfounded at the puddle on the desk. Slowly, she raised her hand. "Teacher? I melted my matchstick."

"What?"

"I melted my matchstick."

Professor Mcgonagall sighed. "Just go get a new one."

Dick leaned over and whispered. "The walk of shammmmmeeeee."

Perci slowly stood up, and walked to the front desk and picked of a couple of matchsticks. Walking slowly back to her desk with a slightly red face, she punched Dick. "Shut up."

Dick continued snickering, as Perci turned another matchstick into a puddle.

_________. @ .__________

'Defense Against the Dark Arts, what a joke.' Dick wrinkled his nose, the smell of garlic flooding his senses. There were rumor that the reason there was so much garlic was because that it was to ward of vampires.

Quirrel told that his turban, was given to him from a sort of prince, which sounded like bull shit to Dick. The Weasley twins thought that the turban was filled with garlic too, which sounded reasonable.

On Friday, Perci smiled. "We've got double potions with slytherions!" She grinned wider. "Sounds fun!"

The people next to them just finished what they were saying- that the professor prefers slytherions.

The red head boy turned and frowned at Perci. "I bet it will be terrible! My brother told me it sucked!"

Later, when Dick and Perci sat in the dungeons at Potions. Professor Snape started to call out roll. Eventually he stopped at a name. "Ah yes." Snape paused. "Harry Potter. Our new -- celebrity."

Two boys in the back sniggered, Draco frowned at them. Snape finished calling put the names, looking up at the class. His cold eyes swept over the room, already disapproving of the students in red and gold.

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making." Snape's voice was quiet, but everyone could hear it as if they were being yelled. "As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly shimmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensuring the senses.... I can teach you how to both;e fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of under heads as I usually have to teach."

Perci and Dick looked at each other smiling. 'Sounds fun.' They both thought, grinning.

Suddenly, the potion teacher lashed out. "Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of worm wood."

The boy that was called out looked stumped and confused. The black haired boy glanced at his friend, as Perci watched a brown haired girl's hand shoot up.

The black haired boy replied. "I don't know sir."

Snape sneered. "Tut tut -- fame clearly isn't everything."

Dick and Perci frowned. Singling out a student because of fame? This must be teacher either trying to bring down the black haired boy- Potter. Or the teacher was terrible. Another option was that the teacher held a grudge against something.

"Let's try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezor."

The brown haired girls hand stretched taller. Potter still didn't know a thing, his eyes darting everywhere.

"I don't know sir."

The two boys in the back were still snickering, Draco sending death glares at them.

"Thought you wouldn't open a book before coming, eh, Potter?"

Potter continued staring into Snape's eyes, Dick dryly noted.

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

The brown haired girl stood up, hand stretching to the heavens.

"I don't know." Potter quietly replied. "I think Hermione does, though, why don't you try her."

Snape wasn't pleased by that action. Perci scowled as the teacher snapped at Hermione, before briefly lecturing the class. Snape took off a point from Gryfinndor, and the Gryfinndors in the class frowned.

Perci watched as thing didn't go well for the red and gold house. Snape was criticizing almost everyone, but Dick, Perci, and Draco. Snape didn't snap at Perci and Dick, due to them finishing perfectly. He didn't criticize Draco because he most likely like Draco. Draco was frowning at him though. Neville melted a cauldron, and him and his partners potion seeped into the floor.

Perci pulled her legs on to her chair, watching Neville moaning in pain with angry red welts swelled up on his arms and legs.

Nevile was quickly taken away to the hospital wing, while Snape pinned the mistake on potter and the red haired boy. Even Perci thought this was unfair, but Dick and Perci didn't say anything.

Perci and Dick climbed up the stairs, muttering to each other, Disapproving of the unfair teacher of potions. They ate dinner, watching Potter and the red head walk put the hall. "It seems there was a break in a gringotts."

Perci glanced at Dick. "When did you here that?"

"Two people over there are talking about it, Dick motioned to a pair of 7th years. "Kinda suspicious, everyone knows that its extreamlyyyyy difficult to get into gringotts and get out alive."

Thanks for reading, might not post in a long time sorry