Avengers Pt 4

Sea Bird p.o.v

I gritted my teeth and flew faster, going into a blur. I targeted the first monster i saw, which happened to be a heckin' titan. Great. which titan is that? Hyperion. Greater.

Instead of sticking my sword in his face, I held my foot up and nailed him in the face. Time slowed down and I saw the surprised look on his face. He went absolute flying. After all, getting hit in the face by a flying demi-goddess at 100 mph must hurt and have a lot of force.

He flew back farther than I thought and smashed into another titan, Atlas. Then they continued their path of flight and stopped a short while after.

I smirked as I flew back up, landing on the ground near the back of the army. I shape shifted in a girl with golden hair and blue eyes. Looks like I look like an daughter of Apollo. I nudged my way up to the front and gazed over the line of battle.

The army of demigods haven't noticed that Hyperion and Atlas were preoccupied on the floor, because the Titans were standing in the back.

Male me- Percy, held up his sword and yelled charge. Well guess what? We didn't charge, we more... stampeded to the first row of monsters. The demigods then spread out more, killing every single monster. No monster spared.

Bad cyclops, hell hounds , empusa , even the Hydra went down, with the help of Greek fire. I felt a presence in my mind.

Now is not the time!

Where are you?

Fighting.

Are those... monsters?

Clear sighted? γαμώ! Wait no, Meta humans can see through mist. Robin and Arty are clear sighted!

Just stay out of the fight!

I kicked an empusa in the gut into another campers sword, i nodded at them, and ran toward a titan. Krios. "OLĘ" I shouted before bringing him down like a football player. I had used my super speed a little.

I stabbed him in solar plexus before leaping up and back into the fray. Little by little the army of monsters depleted, until it was male me fighting... uhh... Saturn. ( i forgot how to spell his Greek name)

They clashed swords, before both leapt back. Percy narrowed his eyes and glared at Kronos. (BOOM)

"Little demigod, you know you won't win." Kronos hissed our. "Why not just join my ranks."

"Hmmm." Make me pondered. "Nah."
Before he could charge once more, Kronos cackled before yelling. "I challenge you to a two on two battle!"

Instantly, both armies gasped. Atlas stepped forward and announced he was Kronos's second. Guess he wasn't dead.

The demigod army drew back muttering to them self's. Before I felt an harsh push on my back. I stumbled forward and face planted in front of male me,

He stared at me, before I held my hand up from the ground. "I guess I'll be his second."

"Uh... sure."

I stood next to Percy, "ready?" He hissed out, I nodded before drawing out an knife, flicking my other hand, I held a knife and looked atlas in the eyes.

Then I flipped him off, whispered 'smoke bomb' in Percy's ear, before smashing one on the ground. Billows of smoke rose up and shouts of surprise came from both armies.
Nice smoke bomb

Thanks

I let out an creepy cackle, it echoed even in the beach area. Charging at atlas, I jumped and easily kicked him in the head. Stabbing toward his chest, he barely blocked the knifes.

Back flipping off, him. I landed as the last of the smoke blew away from the wind. I could hear clangs from the other battle going on a few meters away.

Beckoning Atlas with my middle finger, he let an roar before drawing his spear and running at me. I cackled watching him shiver as he ran.

Is that you fighting the big dude? Wally asked

YEE

I waited till he got closer before, twirling my blade. I leapt in the air, missing his spear by doing the splits mid air. Chuckling I landed on his spear, forcing the point to the ground. Then I punched him in the face.

Leaping off the spear, I backed up. Running straight at atlas, midway I started a complicated gymnastics move. Thanks Robin!
You're welcome.

Flipping 10 feet above Atlas, I plunged my knifes in the back of him. Controlling the mist extra hard toward the team. I made I seem like I just knocked him out.

Turning to Percy, I viewed him. Kronos's back was too me. I walked over causally and stabbed him in the back and walked away. Once out of view of the monsters, I ran back to the team.

"Come on." They nodded, before Wally sped off with arty, M'gann flew off, Superboy jumping close behind.

I spread my wings and flew toward Robin, he held out his arms and I grabbed under them. Lugging him in the air, I soared toward the camp.

When I got there, I instantly flew into the sand. The avengers where looking at our camp site. Oh shit.

"Who the fu-" I glared at them.
"Language." Robin reminded me. Fine.
"Whom the fuck asked them to look at our camp." Robin face palmed.

Shout to AwesomerThanSusie for making that pic for me.