Bruce Wayne, Bat Cosplayer Extraordinaire

Dick stared the man standing in front of him and Perci, his hands twitching with nervousness. Perci also stared at the man, before opening her mouth. "So? They said you wanted to talk to us about something?"

The man looked slightly startled, and a amused chuckle came from him. "You aren't afraid of authority aren't you?"

Perci nodded silently, her eyes trained on the other. "Get to the point."

"I was hoping you two would let me foster you both."

'Wait,' Dick thought, eyes wide as he took are startled step back. 'What?'

"What?" Perci echoed his thoughts, her arms crossing as she continued to stare the man down. "We don't even know your name, why should we?"

"P-Perci!"

"Hold it Dick, let me talk." She glared, stepping forward. "So?"

The man blinked. "My name is Bruce Wayne, and I was there when..." He glanced at Dick, "His parents died."

Perci winced, glancing over at Dick who flinched, his eyes filled with unspoken grief. She turned back around, looking over Bruce. "And why me too?"

"They said you two were a package deal, take one, you gotta take the other."

Neither of the two children knew that was a made-up excuse so he could adopt both of them but it worked, seeing as the female relaxed slightly, stepping back to stand next to Dick and patting his shoulder.

"Please, allow me too."

This time, Dick spoke up, his blue eyes shining up at Bruce. "W-We would like too."

___()___

"The paperwork is completed, please, follow me, we will now head... home." Bruce led them through hallways, before exiting the building. He walked a short distance to where a car was waiting, and elder man standing outside.

"Have you collected the young masters Master Bruce?" The man asked, even as he was looking straight at Perci and Dick.

"Alfred, you can see them can't you?"

"Possibly,"

A sigh. "Just get us to the manor."

Sliding into the car, Bruce motioned for Alfred to help the kids in. The butler opened the car door, Perci climbing in, before Dick followed, struggling a bit. Once safely buckled in, Alfred started the engine, and drove off, diving in the Gotham traffic.

"This is Alfred, he is the butler for the Wayne Manor, as well as my trusted friend." Bruce smiled, speaking to Perci and Dick. "He cooks and cleans for me, you can go to him when I am not available."

The car was then awkwardly quiet, the only sounds being the outside noises from other cars. Soon, less cars were around, and houses began to appear. They grew more grander and larger as they continued down the road. Eventually the houses stopped appearing, and it was only trees for a couple of miles.

Then, a large house, a manor, a mansion.

It was one of the most grand things Perci had ever seen, and she'd seen various temples that belonged to gods. Dick was also extremely amazed, a fish-like look on his face.

"Close your mouth before you eat flies." She gently said, Dick snapping his jaw shut.

Walking into the manor was a similar experience, the inside as grand as the outside, with a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Giant staircases led up to more floors, and various hallways benched into a different direction.

"Be careful not to get lost, the manor is pretty big. It'd take a bit of time for Alfred and I to find you. You'll get used to it. Alfred, why don't you show them their new rooms? I have to go fill out some paperwork."

Bruce quickly strode away, and Perci and Dick turned to look up at Alfred. The elder man gave them a smile, before leading them both up the large staircase and down the hall.

"Young Master and Mistress, these are your rooms. Left is the Young Master's, and right is the Young Mistress's." The butler said, motioning to the rooms. "The dining room is down the staircase and the hall way to the utter right. You currently reside in the west upper wing."

Alfred bowed, and left the two children standing there. 

Perci and Dick exchanged glances. "So, what are we going to do?" Dick asked, turning to look down the hall.

"What do you mean?" Perci frowned. "Isn't it obvious? Aren't we going to explore the manor?"

"You're right, that's what we should do!" Dick grinned, grabbing the older by the forearm and running down the hall.

Timeskip, estimated- One month

Perci and Dick sat in front of a large computer, both smiling and lightly shouting as they tapped keys furiously. 

Then, a car roared into the cave, and a man dressed as a bat climbed out and stared at them.

"Oh hey Bruce- dammit Dick this is why you're just like your nickname." Perci glanced over her shoulder. "We've decided that we're your partners now, I'm Sea Bird, and Dick is Robin."

"There's no not convincing you two correct?"

"You guessed it."

Thanks for reading, rewritten part 2,