27

"i told my parents about us, about me being gay"

mingyu and wonwoo sat at the dirty floor with their backs leant to the shelf. mingyu wouldn't confront him or be angry at him right now, he just wanted to be here with him. he had rested his head on wonwoo's shoulder when this sentence came from his mouth.

wonwoo looked down at the younger one. again was his pulse rising and his shoulder was tensing, he was scared once again. he had to remind himself to stay calm, because it was okay. his parents didn't knew his.

"how did they react?"

mingyu chuckled. "not like you would imagine?" he said as he pulled his head up from wonwoo's shoulder. "i mean..they kind of knew,"

wonwoo looked confused at him, and was slightly scared if it was obvious that he too was gay and that other people knew.

"my sister had asked my parents before i told her about me, so while i took my time to tell them, they have been preparing, accepting that i am what i am, and oh....how ready they were," he said excitingly as he had the biggest smile on his face like he had won the lottery.

"they pulled me in to a hug, wonwoo, or my dad stood awkwardly beside my mom with a hand on my shoulder, but they hugged me,"

wonwoo was amused, amused with the fact of how mingyu was like a whole new person, happier than he had been before, like anybody could be happier. he was amused that his parents had accepted him that easily, without any conditions.

would his parents and his family do that? never. friends he had have? no, to show that hoshi was an example of how hard examples were. why didn't mingyu find all so easy?

"you don't have to be scared, wonwoo,"

they met eyes. mingyu with this expression on his face that was out of worries, to the contrast of wonwoo's worrysome face.

"let's not talk about this," wonwoo mumbled as he looked down, and looked at his fingers that intertwined with mingyu's fingers, desperate to change subject and have him close.

he could suddenly hear mingyu sigh loudly. he shook wonwoo's hand away, which made wonwoo look at mingyu's face yet again.

"how long do i have to wait, wonwoo?" mingyu was almost yelling as he looked angry at the older boy beside him.

"how long do i have to wait for you to not be scared? to trust me? to accept the way you are? to not be embarrassed of me? to whatever that is involving us?"

mingyu heart-breaking words was harsh for wonwoo to hear. he knew too god damn well that he was hurting mingyu in this, that's why he was so scared to confess to mingyu in the first place.

he didn't want to hurt him, not a single time he wanted to hurt him. because if he was hurting, wonwoo was hurting too.

"let's break up," wonwoo whispered. 

"what?" 

mingyu looked shocked of wonwoo's words. how could he say that right now? 

"this is obviously not working. mingyu, i love you so much, but i can't change that i love my family too and that i'm too scared. i can't tell them, i can never tell them," 

wonwoo's voice was like a sob coming out of him, he was almost choking on his tears. 

mingyu started crying too. he felt as his world was crushing down. this was worse than to be rejected. he didn't want to hide no more. 

mingyu suddenly hugged wonwoo, holding around him and laying his head on wonwoo's chest. 

"let's stay here for some minutes, and just forget the world, so i can hold you a little longer before you leave me," 

***

i criii

i just wanted to update it for you guys okayy, i'm sorry if the part is short!!!