20

the awkward silence was filling the room when soonyoung had sat himself on the other sofa across from wonwoo and mingyu's sofa in the living room.

in the middle of this mingyu remembered that he had forgotten to say that he would not come to work today to mrs. park, he sweared to himself in his thoughts, he had been so many days away now.

"i'm so sorry for running off yesterday, wonwoo,"

mingyu looked at the boy in front of them. soonyoung had folded his hands on his lap, while looking at his hands.

"it was rude and i should never had done that..you know, it's something big you're telling me here, something i'm not understanding or expecting you were and...i'm the last one to know," soonyoung said and looked at wonwoo.

mingyu wanted to get on his feet and punch soonyoung because of his selfish words. how could he turn twist this to be about him?

but he could feel wonwoo squeeze his hand. it was like him saying: i got this.

wonwoo looked at soonyoung. "it's okay, i understand your reaction, i would react the same way," he said and sighed. "but you're not the last to know? my mother, father, my little brother, don't know?"

soonyoung shook his head. "i know, i mean...the last of your friends,"

" okay, that could be possibly true..," wonwoo mumbled.

"after all we've been through with seungcheol and shit, i thought you had at least a little faith in me to tell it to me first,"

mingyu looked at wonwoo. for the first time in many years, mingyu wondered where seungcheol was? he had kind of just disappeared in wonwoo's senior year.

wonwoo seemed a little bit shaken of the mention of seungcheol and mingyu reminded himself to ask wonwoo about seungcheol later.

"well, i think i have to go now, everything is okay between us, right? wonwoo," said soonyoung and got on his feet.

he struck out his hand to wonwoo and wonwoo grabbed it and shook it while he nodded.

soonyoung then gave a short nod to mingyu before he went to the door.

***
(:(

i watched weighlifting kim bok joo and now i feel refreshed, and lol i didn't start to watch it before the "do you like soccer?" line so i was like very confused with your comments, but you made me watch it, thank you for the drama lol