14

"so when did you start liking me?" mingyu asked. he and wonwoo were both seated at the swings now, with their eyes looking at the ground.

"some months after I found out that you liked me," wonwoo answered.

mingyu looked at him. he was shocked. if wonwoo knew, then for how long? "what?" mingyu blurted out. he tried to find the words. "how...how long have you known?" mingyu asked him.

wonwoo looked him in the eyes. he wanted to observe how mingyu reacted to this. "i have known it for two years," he said and his lips went to a straight line. 

mingyu gasped. his cheeks went red and his whole body was on fire. he was flustered. had he been so obvious? he looked away from wonwoo, he couldn't look at him in this moment.

suddenly wonwoo crouched in front of mingyu on the screen. "what is wrong?" he asked.

"was i so obvious?" mingyu said and looked at wonwoo. he looked around at wonwoo's face before his eyes met his eyes. 

wonwoo formed a smile and nodded. "when you stared at me everyday we were at the same place your whole first year, it wasn't hard to guess," he said and laughed. mingyu blushed even more.

wonwoo raised a hand and touched mingyu's red left cheek and started to stroke it. mingyu seemed to be a little bit surprised at first as he flinched at the sudden touch. wonwoo kept talking.

"at first i thought you were having a problem with me and was after some weeks i was going to confront you with it, but i couldn't bring myself to do that." he shook his head lightly at the end of the sentence.  

"i started to see that your eyes was only admiring me and nothing else," his eyes was watching his own hand before he looked into mingyu's eyes again. 

"all of a sudden i felt good about it, i felt like i was lucky to be stared at by you,"

mingyu grabbed his hand who was stroking his cheek with both of his hand. he leaned into the hand and closed his eyes with a big smile. 

he felt so happy now, more than what he had when wonwoo first had spoke to him and he ran to the storage room. in stead of a hard and beating heart his heart was relaxed.

he felt wonwoo's lips on his. soft and smooth they brushed against his, wonwoo's hand clutching around mingyu's jaw. mingyu breathed out in frustration, he wanted more. but the kiss was short and wonwoo pulled away faster than ever. both wonwoo's hand and lips left him.

mingyu was scared that wonwoo wouldn't be there when he now opened his eyes. but to his big fright wonwoo was still there. "ay, you're still here," he said and smiled. he grabbed wonwoo's hand. 

he then noticed that wonwoo didn't smile. "i have to go, my brother will wonder where i am...and my parents are soon coming home," wonwoo said, he had that empty look that didn't look at mingyu.

mingyu was quiet. he didn't want to part, even though he knew that it was necessary..for now.  "okay," mingyu said with a neutral face.

wonwoo looked him in the eye. "i'm sorry," he said with a sad frown at his face. mingyu shook his head. "don't be," 

wonwoo drew closer mingyu's face, giving him a quick peck on his cheek. "i'll see you tomorrow at the library after class, i promise," he said and smiled. mingyu smiled, thinking about tomorrow.

wonwoo got up on his feet, starting to walk backwards. he waved to mingyu while he was walking further away from him, leaving him there on the swings. 

_______________________________

MEANIE IS RISING.

oh my gash, you got a new part before 2017, i'm proud of myself hah :D

this story has almost 500 votes.....like woah! throwback to when the first parts of this story was published and i myself voted lol, ilysm

and btw did u see the sbs gayo daejun awards jyp special stage with members from got7, twice, gfriend and dino, vernon, seungkwan and woozi like wahhh it still got me shook that they performed who's your mama, and that svt were paired up with members from twice, and they choose maknae line (underage line tbh) + woozi like whyyyy