04

mingyu had stayed home for days from work. he had told mrs. park that he had a really bad cold, but it was just a lie.

the reason why he didn't want to meet up was that he was too embarrassed of what happened the other day with wonwoo. if he met wonwoo, he would literally light up like the red on a traffic light.

but when it had been five days of him "having a cold", his mom almost threw him at the door. she meant that if he didn't applied for a university while he was at home, he could just get his ass at work. he wasn't sensible, she had said.

mingyu huffed as he opened the door to the library. he was extra careful with looking around, before he went to mrs. park's office.

"oh, mingyu are you here today? are you feeling better?" mrs. park asked. mingyu nodded while looking nervous out the indoors window who showed the library.

no wonwoo in sight, yet.

"well, there isn't a lot of people here as usual, so i have some books who people have returned the past few days, who i
hadn't got the time too put in place, can you do it?" she asked and pointed at a trolley with 10-15 books on it.

"of course," mingyu politely answered and went for the trolley. he gulped and looked nervous around when he started pushing it.

he was being so quiet in his
motions to let not any attention get to him, even though he couldn't see wonwoo yet.

"where have you been the past days?" somebody suddenly whispered right in mingyu's ear.

this caused mingyu to junp and then fall to the floor, knocking down almost all the books he had left at the trolley with him.

he quickly turned around and looked at the person who had whispered in hid ear. even though he knew who it was, he still couldn't believe it.

wonwoo smiled down at mingyu, looking more beautiful that he ever had in mingyu's mind. mingyu was speechless.

"have you gone mute the past days or?" wonwoo asked and looked weirdly at mingyu. wonwoo struck out a hand. mingyu dwelled before he held onto wonwoo's hand and he pulled him up.

mingyu still didn't answered and started to pick up the books he had knocked down, and placed them at the trolley.

"i want to thank you actually," wonwoo began, "for saving my life," mingyu felt wonwoos piercing stare at him.

mingyu knew he was blushing madly. "there really is no need, i mean,"mingyu managed to say before wonwoo interrupted him.

"i think it is, god knows what would happen.." he heard wonwoo say. this caused mingyu to stop picking up his books, he didn't want to think of it.

"so i wanted to buy you a coffee," wonwoo said. mingyu looked up at him, shocked and surprised. the only word he blurted out was: "what?"

"not now...but after you're done with work, i guess," wonwoo said. he seemed nervous.

mingyu had still a shocked expression at his face and was frozen in time. "it will not take long, it's just a sign of my gratefulness, so please" wonwoo added.

mingyu was still frozen, but suddenly he felt his head nodding. like it was his heart doing his action, and not his sensible brain.

mingyu stopped as soon as he was clear of the situation, but it was too late. wonwoo started to smile in front of him.

"oh great, meet me at the café at the corner of the street at 6:00pm...see you," he said, leaving mingyu standing trying to catch his breath.

***

lol ups, i'm sorry i didn't update for a while. i started school for not long ago, but *in super mario voice* here we go!!