Date

Maya POV:

I was sitting on the counter talking when he walked in. I smiled at him but he just frowned and ignored me. What's up with him?

Josh- "But yeah, I got a new roommate and things are going well."

Maya- "Congrats Boing!"

Zay- "So Honey Nugget, how are you and Lucas?" Josh raised a brow at me but smiled nonetheless.

Maya- "Nothing's going on really. He's still with Riley so..."

Brandon- "Its cool if I ask you out then?" What? "Do you wanna go on a date later today?" I turned to look at Josh and Zay.

Zay- "Go ahead Honey Nugget! It'll be good for you."

Josh- "Hey, the long game rules state, you live your life and I live mine. Besides, he seems nice." I hugged the boys before addressing Brandon.

Maya- "I would love to!"

Brandon- "Great! I'll pick you up at 8!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Zay started squealing and Josh was grinning.

Maya- "Jeez guys! It's just a date."

Zay- "Your first, real date!"

Josh- "I've got to get going. Until next time Ferret."

Maya- "Zay..."

Zay- "Maya..."

Maya- "Help!"

Lucas POV:

He asked her out? She said yes?

Zay- "Hey man, what's up?" I turned to glare at him.

Lucas- "Why would you tell her to go on a date with Brandon?"

Zay- "Well last time I checked, you still have a girlfriend." Ugh! I didn't even want to stay with Riley. I was only doing it because Maya told me to.

Lucas- "Dude, Riley and I broke up. She likes Farkle."

Zay- "Why didn't you tell me earlier? We've got to stop that date!"

Hey, thank you so much for reading my story. I hope it helps satisfy your lucaya heart a bit. I love reading your comments so feel free to say whatever's on your mind. If you like the chapter, please vote for it. I know it seems mundane but it helps me, the author, a lot to see what y'all like and don't like about the story. Enjoy!