Chapter Twenty-Five Show You How Its Done

Start from the beginning

     I shake my head and let out an annoyed sigh as I try to keep dancing to the beat. "You seem like you got some moves." A male voice says behind me. Finally, I was just tired of it all. I just want to get this over with now. I stop dancing and face the man with my arms crossed over my chest.

     "If this is your lame attempt to ask me to dance just skip over it and leave." I say waving my hand. The man looks down and chuckles as I narrow my eyes.

     "Actually I was going to ask you to teach me some moves." He says which made me completely stunned. My eyebrows raised as I step back and process what he said.

     "You want me to teach you?" I ask just in case I heard him wrong and he nods.

     "If it's not a problem of course." He says raising his hands making me smile and I shake my head.

     "No no. It's no problem." The song changes letting a new beat begin and I nod to the beat. "Okay follow my lead and try this." I say doing a couple of moves and then stopping waiting for him. He does the moves perfectly and I raise an eyebrow but shake my head and do more moves and he does them again perfectly. Oh it's on. I start doing quick moves as the man smiles and the crowd opens up giving us room and cheers.

     The man does some of his own moves moving his feet quickly and doing things with his arms that made the crowd cheer louder. I smile at him and bend my knees shaking my hips and my shoulders. I dust off my shoulders before clapping and jumping up to a standing  position and I move my feet around quickly while shaking my arms. I stop and let him go as he smirks and starts dancing too. Suddenly he drops to the floor and spins around on his hands and then on his head before coming to a stop on his side with his head propped up on his elbow.

     I smirk and motion to the crowd to open a path as they do what I'm told leading a clear path to the stage. I wink at the man as he stands up before I run jumping to my hands doing handsprings and pushing off hard on the last one until I land on the stage. The crowd cheers as the man frowns and I do a bow, but his look changes with determination which tells me this isn't over. The man runs toward the stage as I back up and then he does a backflip onto the stage landing it nicely making the crowd cheer.

     "You asked me to teach you." I say loudly. "So let me show you how it's really done." The man nods.

     "Okay. You do that." He smirks. I shake my shoulders before doing a backflip as the crowd cheers again and landing it and then doing a bunch of dance moves making sure every part of my body was dancing. I was swinging my arms, and moving my feet, shaking my hips and flipping my hair. I stop after I flip my hair back again and watch him.

     "You got that?"

     "I got it. Now let me show you how it's done." He says and then he jumps making his body diagonal as he flips in the air and then lands it. He does a body roll and begins shaking his hips as I roll my eyes putting my best game face on. This guy was good, but I needed to be better. Every part of his body was moving as the crowd cheered for him. He got low and kicked out his feet before bending backwards and doing a back handspring landing it in a standing position as he dusted off his shirt and looks to me.

     I yawn before stepping forward a couple of steps while looking him directly in the eyes. The Dj must've caught on to what was going on because he changed the song to just upbeat music that vibrated through my chest. As soon as the music's bass drops I do to landing back on my hands before kicking my hips in the air and throwing me back onto my feet. Honestly I have no idea how I'm doing all this in these boots with heels.

     With each dance move I do I take a step closer to him as he shakes his head and rolls his eyes placing his hands on his hips. I put my arms above my head and spin my hips hearing a few whistles. I put my arms out in front of me and bend my knees as I shake my hips again before standing up straight and gently but not so gently pushing him back. I didn't realize how close to the edge he was so when he starts to fall back I quickly grab him and pull him back up using all my strength which makes me lose my balance and fall back when he stands straight.