Chapter Twenty-Five Show You How Its Done

Take a Hint- Nightcore

     I jump with the crowd as I dance by myself but yet with everyone else here. The club was dim and people were everywhere jumping around and just dancing crazily to the songs that played. I close my eyes and just let loose jumping around and swinging my arms above my head. I twist my hips and kick out my legs while running my hands through my hair before flipping it back behind me. I was dancing all the anger out of me. Forgetting all the lies I've been told. Dancing is the only way I can fully be free.

     I was going crazy so I put on light blue jean shorts with a maroon crop top that tied in the front. I had on some cute brown ankle boots that had a small heel on them that made me feel taller. I know I've been here for at least two hours but I didn't care. I had a lot of steam I needed to let loose and this was just the beginning. I was just getting started. I felt my shirt bouncing along with me going up and up along with my shorts but I didn't care. Nope. Not one bit.

     Suddenly I feel hands on my hips and my eyes open to see a slightly older man dancing with me with a glint in his eyes. "You having fun tonight?" The man asks me with a wide smile. Something tells me he has bad intentions.

     "Yeah." I say. "I am. So don't ruin it for me, go on and leave me alone."

     "Oh sweetie I don't want to ruin your night." The man smiles running his hands up and down my sides. I slow my dancing a little. "I want to make it better."

     "Look I'm being nice right now so I suggest you leave me alone."

     "You're playing nice?" He asks gripping my hips and pulling me towards him. "Play bad." He breathes on my face and his breath made me want to gag but I recover and give him a smile as I put my arms on his shoulders.

     "You want me to play bad?" I ask.

     "Very bad." He nods smiling wider.

     "Okay." I give him a smile before jumping up and stomping on his foot, kneeing him between the legs, and then swinging my hips and knocking him away from me before I close my eyes again and continue dancing. If you could even call what I was doing dancing. Besides, what that man just did gave me more steam to let out. I smile and let out a laugh as I feel the heat from everyone here being so close together.

     Everyone was having fun, so why shouldn't I? I throw my arms above my head again and start swinging my hips and shaking my butt like no one was watching. Because most of the people here don't care about you, they came here to dance and have fun themselves. Not stalk women letting off steam. Besides, there are plenty of ways to let off steam. Everyone here is just lucky I chose to dance. I could have chosen to burn my house down, or shoot Wesley Quinn. I didn't.

     Hands were placed on my hips from behind me and I look to see a man maybe in his twenties. He has a smile on his face and he was cute, but he wasn't who I wanted to dance with- I didn't want to dance with anyone. I shake my head as the man starts moving in sync with my hips and pulls me back, to where my back brushed against his front. What is with all these horny guys? Why do guys have to be so horny? This is a serious question that I ask myself all the time.

     Yes, I get that I'm in a club, but it's not like I have a big sign that says 'I'm young and single, come grind on me'. Better yet I don't just walk around with a sign that says 'you're the player, make me the game'. That's what people seem to be doing lately. Making me a game. I'm not a game and I'm done playing them. At least if I choose to play them, I'll be playing to win. I take the man's hands of my hips and spin around to face him. "How about a dance?" He asks.

     "How about no." I say putting my hand on his chest and pushing him back into the crowd and- the best part- away from me. I came to left out steam and leave. Not find a new dancing buddy who probably doesn't even want to freaking dance. I spin around again and continue shaking my hips just letting everything go. My eyes roam around the club until I spot the exit door open and the person I like least in the world enter. It's like he's freaking following me I swear!