"Chapter 16"

Chapter 16:Head of the Generals

Marianne's POV,

"Marianne tara rito!"Shin called me and i came towards them.

"Ang galing-galing mong kumanta!!!"Shin said but i just kept my cold expression.I admit im happy that someone told me that.

I just hope she's like my dad.

*Flashback...*

"Marianne faster,"Halley said while knocking my door in the bathroom..

"Here i am!"i shouted and open the door and it reveals me and some kind of dress.

"Cmon,your dad is waiting for you,"she said and pull me towards the crowd.

I felt my cheeks heated when everyone notices me and keeps on saying that im beautiful.

"There you go.Be fast,"dad said coldly then he leave.I look down to hide my sadness.I dont want to cry coz ill just mess up the party.

"Ladies and gentlemen,Kindly lend your ears,"i saw dad on the stage so i go towards it.I dont know what will happen but i trust Ate Halley for this.

My dad was known as the head of the generals.I want to be like him before but because of how he acted,i dont wanna be anymore.

"Meet my daughter,Marianne Joy Sta.Ana,"he said and i go up on the stage.

I look at the visitors and theyre all looking to me.I look at dad.He's smiling.He's only smiling if he was seen by someone.But if it is me,he just shows me what he really is.