Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]

Začít od začátku

A blush forms on her cheek as she looks at me. I look to my left to see Houki, Charlotte, Rin, who are still wearing clothing over their bodies, and what seems like a mummified woman staring at me. I was not able to see woman's expression, but the rest were blushing furiously. They could only sigh and walk off, going to the water.

I carry my shirt over to Cecilia, amused as she could only stare at my chest at this point. I walk up to her, she was still staring at me with wide eyes. I stand on her right, my hands go to her waist, and I put my lips to her ear.

"Sure, why not~," I whisper into her ear. Smirking as I felt her body shiver at that. She nods and lies down backside up, on her towel.

"So, with the bikini on or off?" I asked, dragging my finger across her smooth back.

"O-O-Off, please," She said stuttering, her whole seductress demeanor now gone. I could tell she was blushing.

I untie her bra, watching as it plops onto the towel.

I take out a generous amount of the oil on my left hand

I take out a generous amount of the oil on my left hand. I put the bottle down and rub both my hands together. 

"Where should I start?" I whispered. 

"From the top, please," Cecilia said nervously. I gently put my hands on her shoulders, a little hurt as I see her jump from the skin contact.

~ SURPRISE LIME STARTS~

"Don't worry Cecilia, I won't do anything you don't want to," I said. "You do trust me right?" I asked pulling back, feeling a little hurt that she didn't touch me. 

"No!" Cecilia said, getting up quickly while putting her hands on her breasts, her bra still covering her parts. 

"Oh, okay," I said, her words hitting my heart. I looked down and stare at my hands, moving to wipe off the tan oil on the towel. 

She gasped as she saw my expression, she quickly hugged me. Ignoring her bra as it fell into our laps. I did not realize her breasts were pushing against my chest, my thoughts still on her words.

"Yes! I trust you," she said with a confident tone. "J-Just It's m-my first t-time doing something like t-this," she said gently, her hand came up to my right cheek, caressing it gently.

I was still looking down and nod. Cecilia lies down again back facing me.

I sigh and rub my lotion hands again just to get it warm, and gently apply it on her shoulders.

Instantly, Cecilia starts purring like a cat, "Oh!" she moaned softly. She kept moaning as rubbed all over her arms, I then went to her back and went down gently teasing her in the process.

I could hear her breathing increased, I went further down, down her ass and straight to her legs. I started from the bottom to top, I made sure to rub over the front part of her legs, then her thighs.