Chapter III: Ocean's Eleven [Part I]

Start from the beginning

It was Honne Nohotoke and Kiyoka Aikawa, both being my classmates.

"Hey, Y/N would you like to play volleyball with us?" asked Honne, "It will be fun!" she said with a smile.

"Ichika wanna play?" I asked Ichika with a smirk. His smile turned into a grin.

"You're going down Y/N," He said with a smug tone.

"Oh, you're on!" I said with a confident tone. Before I could run, I felt someone hop onto my back.

"Wow, I can see really far from up here," I look up to see Rin looking to the ocean with her left hand covering her eyes, while her right hand is holding on to me.

"That's the view when you're ten feet tall," I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so short," Rin says with a pout. I sighed and brought her down to the ground, I put my hands on her waist. She blushed at the position we're in.

"Never said I didn't like you being short," I said, bringing my hand up to caress her cheek. I kiss her forehead and let her go, chuckling as I saw her pout.

"Y/N~," Cecilia said from behind me. I turn around and my eyes are wide open, I gulp as I stare at Cecilia in her blue bikini, with a blue sarong around her waist.

 I turn around and my eyes are wide open, I gulp as I stare at Cecilia in her blue bikini, with a blue sarong around her waist

She unties the blue sarong and lets it fall to the ground next to her beach towel, umbrella, and a suntan oil.

"Could you put some suntan oil on my back?~" She asked seductively, motioning to come her with one finger. 

I nod slowly, as I walk to her, gulping.

"Uh..." I said nervously as I walk to her, "Honne, Kiyoka, and Ichika, you guys go ahead, I'll join you after I'm done," I said not looking back at them.

As I walk to her, a wicked thought comes to my mind and I stop. 

I stare at Cecilia. Her eyes go wide, as she watched me pull my shirt off me. Exposing my built chest and abs to the world.

(A/N: Imagine yourself wearing black shorts with white stripes going across and a Nike symbol on the front of the lower right side of the shorts. [UPDATE 05/05/18: Since you guys whine so fucking much over the previous picture, here's the new one. You're still the same height. In this case, you only have the black shorts on, that was mentioned above, the rest of the clothes in the picture are not there. The tattoo is not there either. Happy now?])