1. Trespassers

Song: gogobebe - MAMAMOO ✨

'It's okay to not be fine. It's okay if you're not okay. Shamelessly have fun, enjoy it like crazy, I don't need wrong or right'.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

< Kokobop track starts playing >

"Shimmie shimmy kokobop! I think I like it~" I unleashed the fan-girly side of me as soon as EXO music started playing in my bedroom. Music is beautiful, so is EXO. It was one of those nights I decided to blast a whole playlist of their songs and sink into the EXO vibes. I used my fist as a mic to sing and danced small, light steps around my bedroom. This was me being completely absorbed in the music until...

"SHUT UP! IT'S MIDNIGHT ALREADY!" A man from my neighbourhood yelled, which I believe was directed at me. I can't blame him considering the fact that I was blasting music with my windows wide open and carelessly singing my lungs out. I toned down right after his remark and walked to my window, searching outward for the faceless neighbour.

"S-Sorry..." In all sincerity, I offered him an apology through the window, with a tinge of guilt in my voice.

"And the song sounds damn stupid!" He added. Okay, my guilt lasted a millisecond. Fair enough. Just why did he have to be rude about that? I would have tolerated if he insulted only me, but insulting my favourite music sung by my beloved EXO was a no-no.

"IT GOES DOWN DOWN BABEH!" I shouted out of my window as the chorus came in time. This time, it was intentional. How dare he speak ill of EXO's music. Kokobop is such a bop.

"SCREW YOU LITTLE GIRL! SHUT THE HELL UP!" He fought back with a curse, and oh well, he might have thought I was a little girl considering how childish I really was. But mister was wrong and totally out of the scale. I do wish I am little too, but I am turning 21 this year. "DON'T YOUR PARENTS EVER KEEP YOU UNDER CONTROL?!" He kept provoking.

Refusing to play more games with him, I closed my window and shut him out. I was not going to leave it open and welcome his endless stream of slander. I mean, why should I even entertain him, right?

For a brief moment, I wondered who he was and if I ever bumped into him on my way home. I'm guessing he's the age of an uncle. I smiled to myself as I pictured him a brow-less, big-nose man. Am I weird for playing my own imagination like that? How I pictured him to look like would have been 99% invalid, but who cares. I am just a girl trying to self-entertain on that 1%, hating on him the way he probably hates me too. May I add that this isn't the first time the same dude tried to shut me up? I recognised his voice from a previous time, just that he wasn't as nasty as he is tonight. Poor neighbour might be having a bad day. Okay, moving on.

<BEEP BEEP>

My phone laying on the bed vibrated, catching my attention with a lit-up notification. I swooped down to my soft cotton sheets and scooped it up to check the news.

EXO tweeted: #CBX #BLOOMINGDAYS #TEASER...

I squealed to myself as my fingers clicked on it at lightning speed. My dear wifi needs to speed up and load this teaser video that I have been anticipating since forever. Also, being a typical fangirl and biased as always, I clicked the like button before the video even started to play. Teehee.

Not long after, a text from my best friend (also my k-pop buddy) dropped in.

Mel: BABE HAVE U SEEN THAT TEASER NDKWLDND THEY LOOKIN FREAKIN HAWT