6 • Midnight snack

Start from the beginning

"Well, where are we gonna eat?" He asked me, putting his hands in his pockets. My hands felt cold all of a sudden, I guess I never really noticed until he let go of my hand.

It was starting to get colder and colder now, after all, there was only a few days left of summer. In a matter of days it would be fall again. Then award shows would begin, the first show was in November. AAA.

"I don't know, shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? After all you're the one who invited me sunbae." I shrugged, smiling cheekily at him.

He looked at me raising his eyebrow at me, "Are we being formal now?"

"Well technically, you never actually told me to stop calling you sunbae. All you said was you would prefer that I talked to you casually. You never actually gave the indication that I could."

"I thought me telling you what I preferred was already an indication?" Huh. I never really thought of it that way. "Well if we are being formal here, shall I call you noona?"

"What no, never!" I covered my mouth, realising I must have said that louder then expected.

"Don't need to be so loud noona." He covered his ears jokingly.

"Yah! I think that's enough Jungkook." I playfully slapped his arm.

"Oh? We're not being formal anymore?" I looked at him giving him my 'I've had enough face'.

"Fine, I guess I'll be going then."

"Come on Lisa, don't be like that." I began walking away but before I could walk any further he grabbed my wrist, making me turn around and face him.

Our faces were only inches apart and if anyone accidentally pushed us our lips would definitely touch.

I didn't know where to look.

My eyes would shift to his lips every now but then it would go back to his eyes. When I noticed that he was also looking at me so I would look somewhere else, but for some reason my eyes always landed on his lips.

Not that I wanted to kiss him or anything. Nope of course not. Besides he probably didn't want to kiss me or anything.

We probably look like some really cute couple you see all the time in dramas.

I cleared my throat before anything else could happen, taking a step back. "Um, I think I know a place." I smiled shyly at him.

He bit down on his lip not looking at me. I think he realised what just happened or what could've happened I should say. "Great, lead the way."

⭐️🐰

"My unnies and I would always come to this place when we were trainees. Which was literally just a few days ago." I laughed, leading the way.

"You're not planning to kill me are you?" I looked back at him giving him a glare.

"What? You asked if I was planning to kidnap you a few minutes ago, I think it's only fair that I ask you a similar question." He shrugged, smirking.

"But killing and kidnapping are two very different things!"

"True, but you could kidnap someone first and then kill them." I rolled my eyes at him but he didn't seem notice because he continued talking, "See they're actually more similar than you think they are."

"Whatever, I took you here so you better be paying." I held onto the door knob looking at him.

"Are you sure we're allowed to go in? It's closed." He pointed to the sign but I ignored it and his question and opened the door.