Chapter Six

Seán's POV

     Mark and I start planning out how he will break up with Amy. So far Mark is saying that we'll barge into the house, pretending to be drunk and going to fuck. Amy will see and break up with Mark, seeing that he's gay. I just nod, not really liking the plan.

     When he's done explaining, he rests his head on my chest. I smile and hold him close. I turn my head and see Mac. He smiles. Not his usual smirk or teasing smile, but a genuine smile. I close my eyes and rest my chin on his head.

     After a while, Mark looks at me and presses his lips against mine. I cup his chin as I feel the spark flow from my lips to my body. I pull away nod at Mark. "Are you ready?" He nods and gets up. I follow suit and place my hands on Marks hips, turning him around and we start walking back to his house.

     We end up outside of his front door. He turns to me and presses his lips to mine once again. But before we could start the think, the door swings open and there stands Amy. Only she's smiling. I look at Amy and Mark turns around. "Mark, I know you're gay. When you told Seàn he had butt dialed me and I heard it all.

     "Then some dude called me on your phone and told me that you and Seán are together. I'm happy for you, Mark. I hope we can still be friends," she says and I feel Mark relax. "Yeah. I'm sorry, Amy." She laughs. "I had my suspicions before. I've seen you checking out guys, especially Seán, and no straight guy would avoid sex with me," she says and chuckles.

     Mark leans back into my chest and I smile at Amy. "Thank you." She smiles and nods. Mark is officially mine.