Chapter Two

Seán

     "Honey I'm home!" I yell out as Mark and I enter the Nail Salon. "Oooh! You brought a boy toy this time!" I flush at my extremely gay friend, Machaizelli. "No, not this time, Mac. He's trying to get out of having sex with his girlfriend and he needs to look gay," I say, leading Mark into a chair.

     He looks at me with eyes wide with fear. I wink at him and turn to Mac. "How gay does he have to look? On a scale of Seán, Joey, Felix, or Mac," he asks. "Joey," I say and he gasps. "Oh boy this man is desperate! Felix we need the big guns!" "So who's Seán's victim today," Felix asks while carrying the best nail polish, crop tops, short jean shorts, hair dye, and makeup.

     "Seán!" I turn to Mark and he motions me down. "Yes?" "Who are these people? Are you gay," he asks. I stand and look at the two gay men. "Who are you guys anyway," I ask, just to joke around with Mark. "I'm Machaizelli, the gayest black guy you'll ever meet," Mac says. "And I'm Felix, the gayest sweedish meatball you'll ever meet," Felix says. "I'm Joey! They gay white pice of shit," a voice yells from the back room.

     I look at Mark. "And I'm Seán, a gay ass Irishman," I say. He stares, lips pressed shut and he nods. "Ok. Thanks for answering my questions," he says and I laugh. "Oh come on Mark. They're only going to flirt with you a little. They won't do anything else because they know that I always have first dibs," I say, winking at him. His cheeks flush and he turns away.

     "So let's get started shall we," Mac asks, a grin on his face. He leans over to me, whispering. "So tell me, is he gay? Because no straight man would ever be so desperate to not have sex with his girlfriend," he says and Mark answers for me. "I'm about as straight as the cords that charge your vibrator, Mac," he says and I burst out laughing. Felix and Joey join in, with Mac just grinning.

     "I won't need a vibrator once I have you," he says and I sassily strut up to him. "Not on my watch you fucker. He's mine," I say and Mac starts laughing. "Whatever you say," Mac says and turns Marks chair around so that he's facing us. I have never seen Marks face as red as it is now. "Awe! He's getting turned on!" I can't help but look.

     On my god. Mark is getting turned on. I meet Marks eyes and they're coated with lust and embarrassment. I wink at him and lean down, whispering in his ear. "Later." I lean back and his face looks even more flustered. "WHOOOOOO I SHIP IT!" I look at the door and see Antisepticeye345 dashing out of the building.

     I roll my eyes and look at Mac. "Let's make Mark look gay as fuck."