Chapter Five

Seán

     "I love you," Mark says. He turns red after he realizes that he said it out loud and he pulls away. "I'm sorry, Seán," he says, hurrying to apologize. I shake my head and pull him close, pressing our lips together. For a second, he's shocked. But then he kisses back, just as passionate and loving as I am to him.

     I pull him onto my lap, he legs going on either side of me. I wrap my arms around his waist, his arms going around my neck. It's like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.  With him, I'm alive. Like the missing pieces of my heart finally collide. I don't ever want to open my eyes.

     Without him I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without him, I've got no hand to hold. Without him I feel torn, like a sail in a storm. Without him, I'm like a sad song. When we finally pull apart, it's just to breath but still, I stare into his warm brown eyes filled with love.

     I search for even a hint of lust or desire, but there is only love. He truly loves me. I smile, giggling. He doesn't want me for just my body. I hug him tightly, holding him close.

Mark

      After Seán breaks away from the kiss, he searches me, suspicion in his marvelous blue eye. But then he grins, laughing, and the suspicion is washed away with happiness. He hugs me tightly, and so I hug him back just as tight. "I love you too," I hear Seán whisper.

     He loves me? He loves me. He loves me! Happiness fills my heart completely, and I pull away just to pull him into another loving kiss. And for the first time in a long time, I feel comfortable in my own skin.

     For most of my life, I was told that gay was bad. And when I came to terms with my sexuality, I never was happy with myself. But then I came out to Seán. The man I love. My only love. We pull away for air and I just rest in his embrace. He's so warm. I want to wake up in bed next to him, his arms wrapped around me, small smiles on our faces.

     I don't have that with Amy. I didn't have it with any of my past 'lovers'. Of course, they were all female. So I didn't want that with them. "Mark, will you be my boyfriend," Seán asks and I nod. "Of course I will, Seán," I say, smiling warmly. I feel at tap on my shoulder. I turn and see dolans_touch.

     "I just wanted you to know that you are the father of Author-Chan's baby along with Tasteful_Nudes." I furrow my eyebrows and he runs away. I'm a father? "So that's what the experiment was." I turn to Seán, a questioning look on my face. "After we gave eachother hand-jobs," I feel my face flush, " This dude came up to me and took your sperm."

     Hm. Wow. Ok then. I have more important things to worry about.