12) Heart & Soul

Two Months Later/FBI HQ

Emily- All of us are finally back from our separate mini-vacations away from the BAU.

Jennifer- We easily fall back into our morning routine, before getting to work on files or a new case.

Penelope- Sitting with our significant others, we easily fall into conversation about how our honeymoons were and what was the most fun thing we all got to experience.

Derek- We tried to get Hotch to stay and talk, but he immediately headed to his office and got started on his work.

Reid- Our conversation dies off when we see Rossi and Adrian walk through the doors.

Emily- We immediately notice the two are sporting identical rings now.

Jennifer- (Smirks)

Derek- "Couldn't wait till we all got back to get hitched?"

Adrian- Wrapping my arms around David's waist, I nuzzle into his chest.

David- I wrap my arm around my husbands waist. (Smirks) "We gave Emily and JJ as well as you and Garcia our attention, but we believed you needed the personal time away."

Penelope- "When did you guys officially tie the knot?"

Adrian- (Hums) "Last week..."

David- "I called in a favor with a friend and he officiated our bonding."

Reid- Not like Hotch and I didn't do something similar, though we woke up hitched in Vegas. (Smirks)

Penelope- (Pouts) "Since you didn't have a wedding, we are throwing you a party especially when you finally have kids. You will most definitely be having a party!"

Derek- I rub at Garcia's shoulders. (Chuckles)

Emily and Jennifer- (Giggles)

Adrian and Reid- We knew without a doubt that we were in trouble with the analyst and weren't getting out of any future parties.

David- I give Adrian a passionate kiss. "Have fun love." Untangling from his grasp, I head on up to my office.

Adrian- I sit down at my desk and am immediately questioned.

Penelope- (Smiles Brightly) "Alright, we want details!"

Emily- "It's now official, you are married to the David Rossi!"

Jennifer- "What's it like?"

Adrian- I look at the three amused. "Sorry, but there is nothing to tell as what was said the day we wed, is very private between us."

Penelope, Emily and Jennifer- (Groans Unhappily)

Derek- (Smirks) Serves the girls right for prying.

Reid- Adrian and Rossi are both very private, the girls should know that by now...it's not like they would spill such intimate details about their wedding night unlike the rest of us gossip birds.