7) Lust and Unconditional Love

Rossi Mansion

3rd Person P.O.V- Aaron 'Made' both Reid and Adrian take time off from work in order to heal properly from their latest investigation.

(Three Weeks Later)

David- I gently rub my hand up and down my lovers spine. (Hums)

Adrian- (Bites Bottom Lip) I press my fingers into Rossi's ribs, leaving light red marks.

David- (Chuckles) "Someone woke up in a good mood."

Adrian- I trail my lips up his ribs and along his collarbone.

David- I twist my fingers into his hair. "Perhaps the correct word is playful?!"

Adrian- I feather my lips along his neck.

David- Tilting my head slightly, I give my lover more access. (Moans)

Adrian- Sucking at the sensitive skin, I bite down leaving a prominent bruise. (Smirks)

David- (Growls) Grabbing Adrian's wrists, I roll us over and pin him to the bed beneath me.

Adrian- I look up into heated brown eyes. (Whines)

David- I look down into his green eyes, seeing nothing but unconditional love and trust. "Are you sure?" I didn't want to go any further, unless I was positive he was ready. After what he went through I wasn't about ready to mentally scar him any more than he was.

Adrian- I playfully pull against his strong hold, rolling my hips against his own. "Please..." I knew he was worried and it is endearing, but right now I didn't want that...what I want is to be fucked.

David- I look down at him amused. "You are going to be the death of me."

Adrian- (Huffs) "For Christ's Sake David...just fuck me!"

David- Leaning down I connect our lips roughly.

Adrian- (Moans) I return the kiss passionately.

David- Pulling away, I climb off the bed and return with one of my ties. I tie his wrists together at the headboard. "I want you begging..." Climbing back on the bed between his legs, I slowly remove his shorts and boxers tossing them carelessly unto the floor.

Adrian- I look from my older lover to the tie that binds my wrists. (Pouts) "Baby..."

David- (Smirks) I run my hands up his thighs, pressing my fingers into the sensitive skin.

Adrian- (Gasps)

David- I knew how to work his body immaculately. Making him arch, shiver and twist about. (Bites Bottom Lip)

Adrian- He was doing the most sinful things, making my skin dance with pleasure and my toes curl. (Moans)

David- Trailing my lips across his hips, I stay away from the one place he so desperately wants me.

Adrian- (Groans and Whines)

David- I slide two slicked fingers within him.

Adrian- I arch and roll my hips, soothing the ache to pleasure. "Fuck!"

David- I slowly thrust my fingers in and out, preparing him. "Beg for it babe." I had him at his breaking point, his delicate skin is painted with bruises done by my lips and fingers. (Smirks Smugly)

Adrian- Rossi has me teetering on the edge of pleasure. (Begs) "Please...please...please fuck me!"

David- I run my thumbs along his jaw. "Oh you beg so pretty." I gently pull my fingers from his body, then discard my sweatpants unto the floor. Resting my hands on his hips I thrust in.

Adrian- I arch and roll my hips, pressing back against him. (Gasps and Moans)

David- I untie his wrists, then hold his hips as I slowly thrust in and out of him.

Adrian- Once my arms are free, I wrap them around my lovers neck and dig my nails into his shoulders.

David- I roll my shoulders against the pain. (Moans) Rolling my hips I thrust in and out of him at a rough pace.

Adrian- Pleasure burns through my veins and my head falls back against the pillow as I arch.

David- I splay my hands along Adrain's arched body as I lean down biting down at his exposed neck.

Adrian- I leave deep scratches down my lovers shoulders and upper back.

David- (Growls) Keeping myself steady as I continuously thrust roughly in and out of Adrian's small body, I reach between us and wrap my fingers around his aching cock stroking it in rhythm with my thrusts. (Mutters) "Perdi te principessa."

Adrian- I go toppling over the edge into sheer ecstasy. "Cazzo... Papà!"

David- His orgasm forces me into my own as we ride out the high together.

Twenty Minutes Later

Adrian- Rossi sits in the middle of the bed as I sit in his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist. (Hums) I gently trace the marks I left on his back.

David- I gently hold my lover, playing with his hair contently.

Adrian- "You are scratched to Hell babe."

David- (Smirks) "Oh I've left my fair share of marks on you." I trace a particular nasty looking bite mark on his collarbone.

Adrian- (Smiles) "Ti amo."

David- I gently cup his jaw, connecting our lips passionately. "Ti amo!"

~Authors Note~

Perdi te principessa=Lose yourself Princess

Cazzo... Papà=Fuck...Daddy

Ti amo= I Love You