It's locked? That's odd.. Nor do I like the fact that Adaline is piss drunk and locked herself into the room.

I knocked

Waited a second and no sounds.

So I knocked again.

And once again nothing. I really don't like this.

What if she's in there choking to death on her own vomit.

I put the water on the floor and made my way into my office to grab the key for the door. I ran back to my room and unlocked the door.

She's not in here, what the fuck.

I looked in the bathroom and deck still no Adaline.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled.

I pulled out my phone and called Alec.

"yes ?"

"Get the fuck to my house now, Adaline is gone."

"Gone?"

"I'll answer your questions when you get here. You better be here in less than 3 minutes."

"I'm in the driveway, i was on my way over i'll be inside."

I ended the call and went running out of my room grabbing the gun from under my bed and met Alec at the door.

"What happened?" Alec said as he slammed the door behind him.

"We were drinking and having a good night, then iI told her I wouldn't have sex with her we went our separate ways to bed. Then I went to bring her water after like 20 minutes when I picked up the kitchen a bit." I shook my head.

"Was she mad about you telling her no?"

"Not, really. She pouted a tad but I don't think she would've jumped off the balcony because I didn't have sex with her."

"Good point, let's go check the security tapes."

We both made it into the office and Alec pulled up the video from my room a dn the balcony. He skimmed over it and stop when we were out on the deck and sped up again once he saw her kiss me.

"Nice man, I figured you'd be the one to make the moves." Alec winked at me.

"Not the time." I growled.

Aleci contuneid to skim through the footage until we see Adaline waltzing into the room all giddy with her shit in hand.

She walked in the room and tossed the shit on the floor and went into the bathroom, came back out minutes later and flopped down on the center of the bed. It was nothing but her laying on the bed for at least a few more minutes. Then she perched up and looked at the balcony..

"Pause, she's looking at something on the deck." Alec stopped the footage and changed from the bedroom to the balcony.

It was hard to see anything on deck, there wasn't a single light out there besides the faint light coming through the curtains of my room.

"Leo look." Alec said zooming in on a figure standing on the deck.

"What is that?" I squinted trying to see it better.

"It looks like a person."

"Well who the fuck is peering through the window at Adaline. Turn the footage back on, and keep it on the deck." This can't be fucking happening.

Watching for a few more seconds it became clear that it was a person looking through the window, making their way closer to the door, and started to try for the door handle. But before he opened the door Adaline opened the door herself wrapped up in one of my shirts she walked out onto the deck not seeing the person.

We watched her scan the deck and clearly overlook the person that was standing right by the door behind the support beam. When she went to go into the room he grabbed her.

"Pause it. Zoom in."

I felt my face go red with anger.

"Alec tell me right fucking now why we have footage of a supposed dead man grabbing Adaline." I bellowed.

"Leo we thought he wouldn't be stupid enough to come back to the house..."

"Well you thought fucking wrong. Call the guys get every fucking member here now." I threw my fists onto the desk.

This has to be one of the worst fucking things to ever happen. I cannot even begin to fathom what Giovanni is planning to do to the poor girl.

I continued to scour the footage to see what else we could see Gio doing. He proceeded to grab her throw her petite little body over his shoulder then over the deck railing. This honestly is a fucking shit show right now.

"Leo, we're trying to track his phone right now." Alec said.

"At least you can do something right." I hissed and walked out of the room and up to my bedroom.

I went and slammed the deck door open and started to look around. There was nothing out here except for few measly drops of blood that probably came from Adaline's stitches.

I walked back into my office hoping that some of the other members were finally here. To my delight they were, Angelo and Marco were both sitting at my desk watching the footage.

The both nodded at me in unison when they saw me.

I felt my phone vibrate.

I opened up the picture from the unknown number.

I couldn't even look at it, I tossed my phone to Alec.

His jaw dropped when he saw the picture of Adaline tied to a pole completely naked, covered in blood, and clearly not conscious.  

"This is your fucking fault."

____________________________________________________________________

Oooo what do you all think about this chapter?? Things are heating up ;)

Make sure you comment and vote!  Give me your feedback PLEASE 

xoxo,

lex