T E N

"You been creepin' and freakin' and sneakin'
Like you'll never lose me
Steady claiming that everyone know we together
But you steady choosing

[Pre-Chorus]
Swear I cannot win for losing
I been out here being faithful
I always got this on lockdown
But that ain't been keeping us stable
So I guess I know what I gotta do
Give you a taste of your own medicine (hey, yeah)"
Love|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Bitch, yo big sloppy ass better get the fuck up and make my breakfast , I don't beat yo dumb ass just for you not to listen , that's why I'm cheating on you, you're so piggish that you disgust me. You wanna know why I was so happy you lost that damn baby? CAUSE' PIGGY, MY REAL BITCH PREGNANT." He then punched me in the stomach and spat on me while walking away .
END OF DREAM
I woke up with sweat all over my face , I couldn't stop panting . I didn't understand why I was having these dreams , I just wanted this part of my life to be over .. unbeknownst to me, Carter had woken up and asked me why I was crying , I didn't know what to tell him, why would I want to instill range upon him? Why start something that I knew couldn't be finished? Simple because it was bothering me ? I think it's better off that I keep quiet .. he knows enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carter|
I woke up to my baby panting , I thought maybe someone broke up , or she was in pain .. I don't know , something .. I look over to her and she looks pale and terrified. I've never seen her this way , I grab her arm and she flinches .. weird . So I start talking to her
Me: baby, baby what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt ? How's the baby? You need anything?
Her: uh, * breathes hard * no I'm okay , just a bad dream she says and smiles .its cool, go back to sleep.
I didn't believe her , but since we just got back on good terms , I left it alone . Tomorrow would be a big day anyways , it was time to check on the little one .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning
I left early to go IHOP, I knew that she'd be hungry and would want to eat before the appointment . I arrived at ihop and got her favorite, steak, eggs, and waffles. I got me something light and headed Back to crib. Speaking of the crib, I think I wanna get one , a new one .. you know , to start our family . Anyways , I drive while I blasting offset

"Going to the jeweler, bust the AP, yeah (bust it)
Slide on the water like a jet-ski, yeah (woo, slide)
I'm tryna fuck you and your bestie, yeah (hey)
Chopper with the scope so do not test me, (drrt) yeah (drrt)"
I get to her house and outside I see someone , I ain't think anything of it cause it wasn't a gated community but it was suspicious cause whoever it was , was just sitting there .. like a fuckin creep. I go inside the house and upstairs to still see Love sleep. I Give her a kiss on the lips and as I do her eyes fluttered open. I hand her the food and she smiles at me .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love |
I went back to sleep and like a damn princess , work up to a kiss and some food. Everyone knows how I feel about food, I grab the bag and smile at him. Damn he's amazing..
We eat our food and I head in the shower , as I'm letting the water touch my body, I see carter step in. We didn't do anything, I guess he knew that I was still sore. We washed each other and got out. I decided to leave my hair curly and I lotioned up while carter got dressed again, after applying lotion , I walked into my closet and decided to put on jeans and my furry uggs that recently came out. I grabbed a hoodie, put on my moncler hat grabbed my purse making sure my medical info was in there and hopped in my range waiting for my man. He soon got in the car and we started our journey to the doctors office .. but then my song came on and I had to fuck shit up,
" I woke up Chris Breezy, oh my god I'm the man
I'm so fly and I can dance
There's tattoos on my neck
I just FaceTimed Kanye
I told him I'm his biggest fan, yeah
Got all these hoes in my DM
Holy shit, I got a kid
Ohh, I can sing so well"
Carter looks at me and laughs, we continue our ride in a peaceful silence .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the doctor
Carter|
So we arrive and I tell love I got everything . I walk up to the front and check her in, they give me paper work to fill out and tell me that we'll be seen in about 10 minuets. I walk back to my baby and I see her eating some almonds , I laugh because she say eating .
A little while later the doctor calls us in and love gets on the table . I get real nervous because this is the first time I've ever been in this situation. The doctor tells us that she's gonna go a ultrasound and that the jell would be a little cold .
Doctor: so, here's the baby, it seems that you're a little over 5 weeks.
Love: aww oh my god, it's sooo little . That's my little peanut in there. Baby, do you see this ? Woah
I stood there in shock for a little , I couldn't believe I was about to be a father , it was something I've always wanted .. a mini me ? That shit lit as fuck!
Doctor : do you guys want a picture ?
Us: YES!
The doctor laughs and tells love that she's going to send a perception to the pharmacy for her prenatal pills and leave out to get the pictures .  I look at love and see little tears falling , I was going to ask why.. but then I remember that this is her second baby and that maybe she's nervous that she might miscarry again. So instead of saying something , I promised myself and my unborn child that there would be no more stress. The doctor come back and we leave. I wanted to do something special for her so as she drifted off to sleep I drove her to a place I knew she'd enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour later
LOVE|
I woke up as I heard the engine turn off. I looked around but didn't see anything familiar. I was confused because I thought we were just going to go home and watch a movie . I look the the drivers side but he isn't there . I get out the car and start walking towards this bright lighted area . I'm no dummy , I have a taser and my pocket knife . Once I get to the light my jaw drops , I couldn't believe it . There stood my man with roses and this table that was above glass. I smiled so hard that, that shit hurt . I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug.
Me : baby, what is this ?
Him: what you deserve , you seem to be stressing and I don't want that. So I bought you here . All I had to do was text a few people , I always got someone to pick up your pills for you. And after we eat, ima take you to one of my hotels for the week and eat you everyday .
Me: you didn't have to. I say sighing, you do so much already. Just spending time with you is enough .
Him: don't worry about it, anything for you and my son. He says as he rubs my stomach. I look around and take in how lucky I am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end of this one y'all. Tell me how you liked it . The guy in the mm is love's ex/ clarebear ..Vote up! That inspires me , believe dat! Smooches 😘