F I V E

'' She better say yes so I can finally slang this dick on her''
~~~~~~~
Carter|

It's been a couple of months, 5 to be exact. In all of those 5 months I've been taking her out on dates, spending time with her at her home, just making her feel comfortable with me. And don't get me wrong, I'd love to ask her to be mine, but I don't think she'd say yes trust me when I tell you I know everything about her past. How her ex cheated on her multiple times and she forgave him only for him so get the other woman pregnant AND marry her. They had been together since she was 17 that's 5 years of her life she's never getting back. Which, is very sad. She knows all there is to know about me. I don't really do relationships, I haven't told her one thing though, so I guess she doesn't know everything. But I can I tell her? It's fucking disgusting. How could any human do that? Especially without a reason?

So we're sitting here on her couch. It's currently 10:37 pm and I start lightly sucking on her neck while dragging my tongue slowly in circles. She moans and arches her back. I then start to rub and pinch her nipples. Noticing she doesn't have on a bra, I pull down her shirt and start sucking on them. I leave love marks all over her body and listen to her moan while I go for her underwear.

Once I pull down her underwear, she scoots back and trys to push me away. I grip her thighs and lick my lips. I told her I wanted desert. So I had to get it myself. Looking at her treasure all wet and shiny coated with her juices, I dive straight in sucking, twirling and using my fingers to push deep inside. I spell my name and I see that she's starting to shake,

I pushed my fingers deeper into her wetness, and against her spot, I felt her bite roughly into my neck and she let out quiet moans. She then climaxed all over my fingers. With my free hand, I grabbed her waist pushing her down on my fingers more, catching the drift, she begin to grind on my fingers me. Curling my fingers and pumping fast, we share kisses and she climaxes again.

Love|

We've been talking these past months and I really like him, we just aren't official. He takes me out on dates all the time and we just chill. We always kiss and things but it never got to anything other than that. Well at least not until today..

He starts sucking on my neck and dragging his tongue in circles surprised and turned up, I moan loudly while arching my back. He starts roughly sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit. I scoot back but he pulls me closer and takes my underwear off completely. He then starts to suck on my clit while slapping it lightly with the other hand. He sticks his tongue deeper and begins to write his name.

Using his free hand, he sticks them into my wetness and being pumping in and out faster. Moaning, I  roughly bite into his neck and being to grind on his fingers. Climaxing, he kisses me and my eyes close. I guess this was pay back because I didn't give him any of my ice cream last night, shit if it's gone be like this he'll never get desert.

~~~~~

Carter

Smirking I pull my fingers out and suck on them, seeing her fall asleep. I pick her up take her into the room, and then I begin to make lunch, making her favorite. Tacos. I think tonight I want to do something nice for her, something that she's never had done before.

About an 30 minuets later, I'm walking upstairs with her plate and her grape juice in my hand. I walked into the room and see her peacefully sleeping. Setting the food on the night stand, I lightly kiss her neck, mumbling some I couldn't understand she sits up and asks me what's wrong. I tell her that there's nothing wrong and that I made her favorite. She gives a quick ' Thank You ' and begins to eat.

'' mmm this is so good baby '' she says

'' only the best for you. I have a surprise for you today. Everything will be set up and all I need you to do it pay attention to every little thing. Don't worry about an outfit I'll have that for you beautiful. Now I have to go, but I'll see you later tonight. With that I kiss her cheek and leave to get things ready for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~

Love|

I wonder what this surprise is about.
This food is bomb though. After eating I take it to the kitchen and do the dishes. A little over excited. I go back to my room smiling. I can't wait. Dates with him are always the best, I think the best was our first date though. Only because Ice cube son looked good asf. Let me stop.

Thinking of how I'm gonna do my hair and makeup sends me into over drive and I fall asleep once again.

~~~~~~~

Like, comment, I shall update when I can.