F O U R

Carter|

We pull up to the movie theater, I look at her and admire what she wore. She looks amazing. How can someone wear something so simple but make it look so sexy? Cutting off the engine, I get out the car and go around to open her door. I take her soft hand inside mine and help her into the car.
We walk into the theater and I ask for two tickets to see straight outta Compton. I take her to the food area and let her pick out what she wants .

Love|

He done fucked up now. Because now, I want funnel cake, a large slushy and chili cheese fries, after ordering I look back to him smiling sweetly. I damn sure ain't afraid to eat. He smiles back, showing his pearly whites. He orders a personal pizza, a coke, and popcorn. We then get our food and walk into the theater.

We walked up to the far back and sat down. As the movie started I couldn't help but to stare at Ice Cubes son, I swear he is beyond fine. I was preoccupied until I felt Carter take some of my fries. I look at him and saw he had cheese on his bottom lips. I took it off with my finger and sucked it.

Carter|

So I take some of her fries because those shits look good, she looks at me and puts her finger on my lip and puts it in her mouth sucking on it. Do you know what that mean? She can out her lips on something else, tell me why in the movie, this nigga said he from '' Bompton '' I know y'all ain't say that back in the day. But after that long ass movie, we leave and head back to her home.

When I get to her home, she gets out and I walk her to her door. She gives me an kiss on the cheek and we say our goodbyes she agreed to call me the next day. I can honestly say that I enjoyed that date very much, no there wasn't lots of talking but it's not about that all the time. I go home and get ready for work.
~~~~~~~~~
The next day
Love|

'' Mom! I don't want that outfit, you know I'm grown now. You can't make me get it. '' I say sighing

'' Yes I can, and you will buy this. '' my mother said

'' Fine, lets just get out of here, we've been here for hours. ''

'' I want to eat some chipotle little girl. '' my mother said

'' Lets go then''

~~~~~~~

At chipotle

'' Can I get a steak burrito, with black beans, cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream. '' I order some chips with guacamole.

'' Your total is 13.50 ''

I hand him the money and wait for my mother to sit down also. We sit and she starts a conversation.

'' So Namiko, when are you going to find you a nice young man? I want some grand children.'' My mother said

'' Well I have been talking to this guy, but I just met him. So I'm not really sure what's going on yet. He's extremely handsome and he owns his own business.'' I say smiling just thinking about him

'' You need to hop on that asap. '' my mother replies laughing

'' you're so silly ''

We eat our lunch and then I head home. I call Tanya telling her about my date last night and we just talked about some things. One including this dude named Khamari.

I put my clothes up and proceed to call Carter. He answered with his deep ass voice and I almost melted.

'' Hey Gorgeous '' says Carter sleepily

'' Hey, I'm sorry, did I wake you? ''

'' it's good. How was your day?'' Carter says

'' It was okay, I just spent some time with my mother.''

We talked for awhile until I decided to start on my dinner, deciding that I wanted fried chicken and corn with rice. After cooking I sat down and ate my dinner. Seeing that it was now midnight I took a quick shower and free balled. I got into my bed and watched scary movies all night until I dozed off. Tomorrow I would send Tanya to check on the club. I don't really have to check all the time because I guess you can say I have an manager so I just got from time to time.
~~~~~~~
Attention, in the next chapter I will be skipping a couple of months because this is really getting boring. You'll be surprised about Carter and Love's relationship.
VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT