T H R E E

Love|
'' I'm A Good Girl, But I Wanna Be Bad For You''- Nicki Minaj

So I'm sitting here thinking about last night. You know when I got home my fingers and my toys had to help me out. Fuck staying at the club, I told Tanya ass I was out and I dipped. The way his dick stood up and pushed into my back had me amazed. If it felt like that with clothes on, imagine without clothes. I honesty don't know where that side of me came from, I'm usually shy in front of men. Especially because of my past relationships. But he made me feel alive, like I was the most delicate thing ever.

Enough of that, though I gave him my number but I doubt he'd call. So now I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I wanted to do today. I figured I could either stay home and watch Netflix all day, or go food shopping. I was in desperate need of groceries but I didn't like going alone, because instead of food id have junk, and you can't cook Oreos unless you make fried ones of course. Which by the way are life.

I get in the shower, do my hygiene and when I get out I lotion up, and but my Adidas jogger pants on with a purple top and my custom all purple high top Nike sneakers. I grab my phone, my debit card, and get in the car, on the drive, I call my mother to
See how she's been, being that I didn't call her lately.

'' hey Madre ''

'' don't hey me, the only excuse you better have for not calling me is that you've been getting some bomb ass dick like your daddy give to me. Other than that, no excuse'' she says with a slight laugh

Giggling, I tell her that she's nasty and that I've just been busy with the club, we caught up, and agreed to up meet later in the week to go shopping or something, telling her I love her, we say our goodbyes.

15 minutes later I'm pulling into BJ's that's my favorite place to shop it's just that shit expensive as fuck. But I'm not complaining, I do have the money for it. The first isle I go into was to get my talenti ice cream, and then I shopped for food. After about 2 hours I'm finally finished and I decide to head back home.
~~~~~~~~~

When home, I put my groceries away and take out broccoli, fish, shrimps, and mash potatoes. I season everything and I put my shrimps on my gorge Forman grill, my fish in the oven and I steam my broccoli, while that's cooking I check my phone seeing it was 7:56pm. I take another shower and go take my food out, in the mist of making my place I put cheese on my broccoli. Sitting in my living room, I take a picture of my plate posting it on Instagram. ( I do this in real life😭 especially in restaurants.)

After eating, I wash my dishes and proceed to go to my bedroom and watch Ruby Rose Fine ass on Orange is the new black. Then I get interrupted by my phone ringing, looking at it I noticed it was an unknown number. Curious, I answered the phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carter

It took about five rings for me to hear her angelic but confused voice.
'' hello? Who's this? '' she says into the receiver
'' it's me beautiful, carter. I told you I'd call. Didn't believe me?''
'' oh, hey carter how are you? ''
We stayed up all night long talking about our lives and what we wanted in the future how we became what we are, our ages, shit I even told her my full name. Carter Nyzee King, hers being Love Namiko Darkcast. She laughed at my corny jokes and I built up the courage to ask her on a date. She agreed, but I didn't tell her where we would be doing per-say. She asked me what she she wear and I told her something chill, casual. Hearing her light breathing, I know she's fallen asleep, I whisper a goodnight and hang up the phone.
~~~~~~~~

Love|

After we talked and talked for hours I guess I fell asleep. At least we have some things in common, we both have N's in our middle name we both own our own businesses, we both love our parents dearly and most of all, he asked me on a date. Y'all don't know how fucking excited I am, to see that dick! Wait.. I mean him, anyways I call Tanya to come over and when she gets here, I tell her the news.

''So what did you have to say that was so important? Because you woke me up out of my peaceful sleep. I need all the rest I can get after last night with that this nigga named Khamari. Boy was that dick big. And girl, he PULLED OUT AND ATE IT AND PUT IT BACK IN! You know how hard it is to find that ?'' Tanya said

'' You lying! He pulled out and ate it? He the real MVP, I need a nigga who'd do something like that, but I wanted to tell you all about my date tonight.'' I say with a smirk.

'' Date? Oh shit, was it that fine piece of chocolate you were dry humping at the club? Cause if so yaaaaaaas!''

'' Yes it's him, and I need you to help me get ready. The date is at 7 and you know how long it takes when you help me get myself together. It's already 4pm.'' (She slept in really late)

Right after I say that, carter texts me, and says '' what's your address beautiful? ''  I blush as I text him '' 1134 farheight ave '' I then go to my room with Tanya and we look in my closet for an outfit ( outfit in MM )

She flat irons my red hair bone straight and I put my  head chain on and my diamond earrings, my custom Michael kors watch and matte purple lipstick, snap a couple pictures before I hear a knock on my door.

I run downstairs to the door and open it, to see an smiling Carter with pink roses in his hand. I smile widely and give a quick thanks while handing the roses to an overly excited Tanya. I introduce them and when I turn to walk out, Tanya winks at me. I guess she likes him. A little nervous we walk to his white Audi and he opens the door for me.

Not knowing where we're going, I sit back and Enjoy the ride, well that is until my favorite song came on, and I had to sing Along

''He was the realest, I was the baddest, we was the illest
When he approached me, I said, "Yo what the deal is?"
In and out them dealers, rockin' chinchillas
I got him in the back of that 'bach, I think he catchin' feelings
Now it's all eyes on us, and this all lies on trust
And if them bitches wanna trip, tell 'em they tour guide's on us
This kitty cat on reclusive, he duck, duckin' them gooses
I put him on to that new new, now he only fuck with exclusives
He was like (What's your name?) My name Nick
(Where you from?) New York in this bitch
(Choose and pick) You got the right one
All them hoes, ain't nothin' like them
Nigga you know you'd never wife them
None of them niggas ain't never hit this
Still at the top of all their hit lists
What they gon' do? Meek and Nick''

carter turns towards me and smile he then says
'' you didn't mention you could sing last night. ''
I then say, ''there's a lot you don't know.''

ATTENTION!

Like, comment, share with your friends. Excuse any grammar mistakes once again, I'm new to this. All chapters will probably be 5 to 7 pages, because to get 7 pages is about 1,300 words. Which might not seem like a lot but it is especially when you have to come up with ideas. I go back to school soon so it may take awhile to update It should be updated at least once a week, if its a good week, maybe twice. Im thinking about a Co-writer but I don't know anyone.. If you all have any ideas let me know.